Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who puts out a show calendar

Looking for a show calendar.That includes AB & Specialites. Where can I find one.?
Does the gazette have one.? I know they put out the Events catalog monthly. But wanted something more then that. A nice calendar would be nice.
TIA

Re: Who puts out a show calendar

I have wondered the same but never found one.
I just rely on Infodog...

Re: Re: Who puts out a show calendar

I saw a friend who had one just like a regular monthly calendar.Looked like it was sponsered through Iams.But it's been several years ago.And she can't remember where she got that.

It was really nice.So I know there out, there Just got to find them.!!!

I believe that Eukanuba puts out a show calendar. Living in VA we get it through the VA Federation of Dog Clubs & Breeders but I am sure you can get one too!!
Here is the web link http://www.vfdcb.org/Show_Calendar.htm

That's the one I'm looking for.The exact one.
Thanks so much. I will order one. I take it It contains. 07 and 08 shows right?. Or should I wait to order closer to 08?

Why don't you.check with Euk.?

Morse...I went on the Eukanuba website and as a preferred registered breeder did every search combination of words that I could think of. I checked all the links. But, I am only so computer savy so it probably was not a perfect search. If someone wants to check Eukanuba directly I would suggest calling them.

You can usually pick up the Eukanuba calendars at the shows that they sponsor.

Diane - It is a 15 month calendar that starts in October and runs thru to December of the following year. So yes, ordering now will get you what you want!!

Great thanks. It's the same calendar as a friend of mine with another breed. I will order one.