Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does anyone know the Barebones results?

And the results of the shows after?

Re: Does anyone know the Barebones results?

These are Bare Bones results. Sorry don't have the next days.
Sweepstakes results are: Best in Sweeps was John and Barb Sebalusky's Whispering Pines Enchantress and Best of Opposite was Marilyn Meewes' Danbridge Henry J. best in Veteran Sweeps was Ch Allegheny's Gem of Caer Bren JH owned by Clare Senfield, Best of Opposite was Ch Tabatha's Knight JH CD owned by Vicky Creamer and Phyllis Giroux. Winners Bitch was 784 Flirt Misspot of Tokay Lab owned by Paulo Cimerman of Brazil, Reserve Winners Bitch was Dovehill's Ragged Run Powder Monkey owned by Sue and Bucky Simpson. Reserve Winners Dog was Lobuff Crossfire A Few Good Men owned by Lisa Weiss and Linda Noll, and Majestx Clyde of Allegheny owned by Clare Senfield was Winners Dog. Best of Breed was Phyllis Giroux and Jackie Mischou's Ch Caer Bren Superhero MH, Best of Opposite Sex was Ch Lobuff Hollyridge Kiskadee owned by Julie Quigley-Smith and Lisa Weiss. Best of Winners was the Winners Bitch. JAMs went to Ch Tabatha's Knight JH CD who was also Best Veteran, Ch Crossfield Yukon, and Ch Sandune's Cape Cod Homegrown. I did not get to see who best puppy was, sorry.
Traci Stintzcum

Best Puppy was Hollyridge TopGun Maverick owned by Kaitlyn Sheaves and Julie Quigley-Smith. Handled by Kaitlyn Sheaves.

By the way Kaiti is my daughter and is only 10 years old!!!!!

Re: Re: Does anyone know the Barebones results?

Becky thank you. I'm sorry I didn't get to see the best puppy. Your daughter did a great job handling. You must be so proud of her!
Traci

Thanks Traci, I am very proud of both of my girls. Friday night Kaiti went to bed with a huge smile on her face and was wrapped up in the beautiful blanket donated by Anne Maynard for Best Puppy.

It was very exciting for her since this was Gunner's very first show!

Dear friends from LRCP, and all others,

I´d like, once more to THANK YOU SO MUCH, for the kind reception, as always, Erv, Krista, David, Claire, Becky, Cherryl, Traci, Sally cocky, and all other people, and sorry if I forget some of you, but I really had such a good time during my four days with you.
For sure that the results encurage me to be back, more and more, but the most important for me, it´s to be close to my dear friends, and specially to feel that I´m welcome.
Thanks aonce more to you all, and of course, congratulations to ALL THE WINNERS, specially to Jackie Michou for the BOB.
See you guys very soon!!