Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CONGRATS TO KERI AND CHANCE!!!

Congrats to Keri Schooler and Chance (Ch. Copperstill Fors Fortis) for winning the sporting group yesterday under Mrs Robert D Smith. Chance was bred, owned and handled by Keri! Way to go Keri ! That is just awesome!

Re: CONGRATS TO KERI AND CHANCE!!!

Not a bad way to end the weekend... BOSS at the Specialty on Friday and then Group 1 two days later!! Congrats, Keri!
CME

Re: Re: CONGRATS TO KERI AND CHANCE!!!

talked to Eileen. Congratulations beautiful dog loved him at Potomac.

What a great win for Keri and Chance!

YAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good job !!

Congrats!
What a nice win and I must say that Keri is a walking example of sportsmanship. Thank you, Keri for always exhibiting with class (win or loose).

Keep shining --- love you!

Hey thanks, guys. That was a lot of fun, a bit nerve-wracking. I thought it special that every handler in the group stopped by and shook hands with each of the 4 placements. It brought back fond memories of youth softball where we all slapped hands and congratulated each other after each game.
Thanks again my friends, ya'll are fine as frog hair.

Keri, Congratulations on all you wins with a great dog. Hi Kent, good to meet you . wonderful job by the HOTLRC and a very good entry. It was all Fine as Frog hair split 4 ways. Mike

Congrats Keri!! That is great. Sorry I wasn't there to see it.
Traci

THAT'S AWESOME! Congrats Keri!

Way cool!!! Congrats, Keri - you've done not half bad with that boy, I would say. Sorry I wasn't there at HOTLRC to see it - I've been out of commission with a back thing and couldn't find anyone to take my dogs. Next year, for sure - in the meantime, enjoy your boy. These don't come around all the time!

Thank you, Greg. I hope your back heals and we will see you at shows soon. We would love for you to come to Austin for our specialty next year so take care of yourself.
Thank you also Traci & Jamie K.

OH WOW! WAy to go , Chance and Keri! So deserving! I was just going through the forum before bed and came upon this post! I didn't know! BOB and Group I...