Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another chocolate champion!!

Another chocolate finished her championship this weekend at the COLRC supported shows.
Ch Banner's Epoch Sula of Penbuck (Ch Epochs Bacardi Joe Banner x Serendipity's Pocket Change)finished with 3 majors under breeder judges at supported entry shows!! Her first points were this past April under Col. Weiss who also awarded her BOB and a Group IV!!

Epoch and Banner are also proud of Serendipity's Minute Man--another Joey kid--who went RWD under Pauline Mortier at the COLRC Specialty.

Joey's kids did him proud at MJLRC as well. Three of the four placements in the Open Choclate Bitch class were his babies!!

Re: Another chocolate champion!!

Wow! A big congratulations Cindy, Nancy, Joey, and everyone else involved!

Is there a picture of Banner's Epoch Sula of Penbuck anywhere? I would love to see her.

Wow - that's wonderful news. I was so bummed I couldn't be there. However, I did think of you all while I was in South Beach.

Yippee and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Re: Re: Another chocolate champion!!

Congrats, Cindy. I have heard wonderful things about Joey kids...

Congrats, Cindy.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That is wonderful news Cindy. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

What great news. Big congrats from the gang at Blackwatch, especially the chocolate kids!

absolutely wonderful, I have been watching your kids and would love a pup out of Joey, and or a breeding using him.

He is gorgeous and is producing some awesome pups who have turned into very nice adults, congrats on your new champion.....

Congrats, Cindy!! Sula is lovely and a lovely chocolate to boot! Hopefully, our Joey girl will follow in her sister's footsteps.

Congratulations Cindy & Nancy! Well done! Sula looked absolutely stunning.

Congrats Cindy. Your dogs are consistently great and handled expertly. Ellie

Congrats on a fabulous show.

Congratulations!!! Great wins! Wish I had talked with you Friday
when I was there, but I enjoyed watching you show!

Congratulations Cindy and Nancy! You have certainly have done a very nice job with your chocolates!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Another chocolate finished her championship this weekend at the COLRC supported shows.
Ch Banner's Epoch Sula of Penbuck (Ch Epochs Bacardi Joe Banner x Serendipity's Pocket Change)finished with 3 majors under breeder judges at supported entry shows!! Her first points were this past April under Col. Weiss who also awarded her BOB and a Group IV!!

Epoch and Banner are also proud of Serendipity's Minute Man--another Joey kid--who went RWD under Pauline Mortier at the COLRC Specialty.

Joey's kids did him proud at MJLRC as well. Three of the four placements in the Open Choclate Bitch class were his babies!!

I dont have any idea of how to post a picture but I have lots of pictures of Sula! If you want to email me I could send you one or two or twenty!

Cindy,
We just want to say again thank you! Sula wouldnt have done it without you and Nancy!
Thanks
The Church family

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!