Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tycoon Grand Kids...

Does anyone have offspring by any of Dickendall's "Trendmaker's Tycoon" sons on their websites I could check out?

Re: Tycoon Grand Kids...

Email me privately.

breeder 9999,

There are pictures of a litter by CH Waifin's High Flying Tycoon (Trendmakers Tycoon x Waifin's High Flying Adored), AKA Nelson, out of my girl,Pisgah's Emalee at Bellburns (Beechcroft's Perfect Charmer x Beechcroft's Guapa) on my web site. I also have several pictures, at various ages, of the two males from this litter. The most recent one is of Bellburns Making the Grade, AKA Grady, placing at ILRC's Wine County Specialty this September. Please contact me is you would like me to send you these pictures. Barb

Email me as well.

Re: Re: Tycoon Grand Kids...

Just go to the OFA site type in his name. After you find him look for offspring and it will give you a list. See what kennels have used him and have certified stud dogs. Easy as that. Just go to their web pages. I have seen right many pups sired by him at shows.

Re: Re: Re: Tycoon Grand Kids...

Nice idea . . . However Morgan did not have OFA clearances completed. He has foreign hip/elbow clearances. So searching on his name in the OFA database won't work.

You can type in one of Morgan's sons in the OFA database search engine. Then click on his name and you will see offspring from that dog and also half-siblings (sire). That should give you the information you are seeking. I did it using Dickendall Davaron Amigo as the search name.
Good luck

Morgan is alive and well living with Dickendall in Texas.

Black Just catching up and saw Tycoon/Nelson and his lines mentioned. I also have wonderful pics to offer of Grady via email, Nelson's son who has just turned two and is well known in these parts for destroying any dog toy in 58 seconds to get to the squeaker. This is a new house record stolen from his half brother, Cole.
We were very honored to join Gail and represent Nelson's get at the ILRC specialty in 2006 and he placed in 2007 in a very large class of gorgeous older dogs this year. I personally love him and thank Barb Corbelli for letting me have these two beautiful black Bellburns dogs!!!

Just catching up and saw Tycoon/Nelson and his lines mentioned. I also have wonderful pics to offer of Grady via email, Nelson's son who has just turned two and is well known in these parts for destroying any dog toy in 58 seconds to get to the squeaker. This is a new house record stolen from his half brother, Cole.
We were very honored to join Gail and represent Nelson's get at the ILRC specialty in 2006 and he placed in 2007 in a very large class of gorgeous older dogs this year. I personally love him and thank Barb Corbelli for letting me have these two beautiful black Bellburns dogs!!!

Please check in Dickendall web for Ch. Buckstone Surviv'n on Ayr (Martin)he is Tycoon grand kid.He is awesome and is producing incredible puppys.

How about BISS Ch. Blackwing Superfine (Big)? He's a Morgan grandson as well and producing quite nicely if you ask me. There's a picture of my young Morgan grandson on my website (Ajax), if you're just looking for pictures - he's a half-brother to Big.