Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
want to purchasecrate with door that opens in /maybe???

Does antone have a dog crate that has a door that opens in. I remember sseeing one someplace that folded in half and up to the inside. I need to put a crate in a place with limited space. Havinng the door out of the way would be a plus. If you have one could you let me know iif you like it and where I can find one or at least loook at one to see if this might work before I go to plan B.
Thanks

Re: want to purchasecrate with door that opens in /maybe???

I have three of those crates. They are by J-B Wholesale pet supplies. I bought the two door models. They work out great for me....with the "fold-in doors" I can fit two 36" crates in my Outback Wagon with some room to spare! They are great for indoors too....you can leave the crate doors open without bumping into a door that sticks out like the traditional wire crates.

http://www.jbpet.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=505_591

I saw other ones by precision or something, but couldn't find them online. These are the only ones I've found that fold up and in.

Re: Re: want to purchasecrate with door that opens in /maybe???

Thank you both for replying. Those are the ones I had seen before. Now that I want one I searched online and couldn't find them. I thought it must be JB pet or Pet edge ....... I am laughing at myself. I looked at JB pet online twice and missed them until you gave me the link. Of course I don't have a JB catalog.

The 2 door ones - is that a front and side door or a front & rear door? I can't tell by the picture they show and it only says 2 door.
I am hoping it's front & side.......

Thanks again.

The midwest ultima three door crates open in. I have 5 of these...love 'em :)

Re: Re: want to purchasecrate with door that opens in /maybe???

Thanks - I will go look at those too!
Janice

Re: Re: Re: want to purchasecrate with door that opens in /maybe???

The J-B Wholesale crates have a front and side door for the two door model. You can only buy these crates through this company (it's their own design)