General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any Ft. Wayne News?

Any news from this show??

Re: Any Ft. Wayne News?

I was hoping to see info too.

I do know that on Thursday - WB for a 3 point major went to my 14 month girl - Canvasbacks Got It Goin' On at Brookhaven. Handled by Rusty Howard - under breeder judge Sally Sasser - THANKS SALLY SASSER!

But . . . that's all I know.

Re: Re: Any Ft. Wayne News?

Thursday under Judge Sally Sasser
Winners Dog; Best of Winners; Best of Opp. was
Saddlebrooke Dickendall Ramsey 3 point major

Congrats Sharlene and "Mercy" on the major. She is a lovely girl, but you know Shar that ring tone just has to go!!!

Susan -

but you LOVE my ringtone!!!!!!!! Don't worry, when Mercy finishes, I'll change it from "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" to Garth Brook's "The Thunder Rolls" in honor of Mercy's little brother who will hit the ring next Spring!

Shar

Sharlene I can only hope that he finishes quickly!! My mind now hums "honky tonk" whenever I think of you!!

Congrats to everyone in the ribbons.

Any other results or a website to get them from?

Thanks

Are there any other results besides your own Sharlene or can you direct me to a websight where I can find them please?

TIA

Sorry Marty,

All I know is what my handler told me. I'd really like to know the results for the rest of the series myself. Superintendent is "Roy Jones". They don't post results, we have to wait for the AKC to post them - which we all know will take forever.