Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Diamond Naturals

Anyone feeding this Diamond food ? How do you like it ? What does it compare to that you have use ?

Re: Diamond Naturals

We feed diamond natural chicken and rice. All my crew really like it and the chocolates are nice and dark chocolate, all are shiney and haven't had much problems with shedding, they seem to shed quicker, and coats come back in really nice. We fed purina for a long time, we had nothing but dry skin and itching, yucky ears, all the good stuff. All the problems are completly gone. I would highly recommend it. I am sure it doesn't work for all dogs, but is great here, and no corn!

LOVE the food and the price!!!

firm poops and not alot of 'em!

Fairly new is an extreme athlete formula that is working well for a cpl of tennagers here

In the recent past, ie 4-5 yrs I've used Purina One, P. Dog Chow green bag and another Diamond food "Premium Edge".

I'll stick with the chix / rice nat' as long as it's within a decent drive for me otherwise am not sure, prolly back to Purina One

we have been feeding this for a long time with good results.. It is rated well and the price if resonable. The ingredients are good quality

Re: Re: Diamond Naturals

I have fed Diamond and love it however started having a little bit of itching and switch pack to purina one lamb and rice for a while. I think they may have changed the formula and not as much omega fat. even the texture is not quit the same. hoping they fix that because other then that I love the food.

Diamond Naturals and Purina One Lamb and rice my favorites for my labs.

If you have Costco in driving distance their Kirkland food is manufactured by Diamond and even more reasonably priced. It is also a high quality food.

Re: Re: Diamond Naturals

Thank everyone for the comments.