Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Piedmont in Feb

Hey everyone!! Where does everyone stay for Piedmont? I was looking to make a reservation soon, just wondering. And for those trolls out there, yes i am showing MY dog there!!

Jen

Re: Piedmont in Feb

There are four places relatively nearby that range in price from $72 to $110 a night.
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville
425 Towne Blvd Centre, Pineville

Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte/Pineville
401 Towne Center Blvd, Pineville

Quality Suites Pineville
9840 Pineville Matthews Rd, Pineville

Comfort Suites Pineville
10415 Centrum Pkwy, Pineville

Actually there are more depending on how close you want to be to the show site. I hope this link works! Try the cut & paste thing!!
http://www.kayak.com/s/hotels.jsp?completed=true&searchid=PQgdxa6rwpaLKWu9H4xU

Grrrr...then plug in the 13607 Choate Circle as the "Landmark" address you want to be close to. Today's Score Computer 10 - Susan 0

The "Host" hotel that we've used in past years, the Comfort Inn near Carowinds, is no longer accepting dogs.

The Piedmont KC show site, although in Charlotte, is right on the SC border. The border runs through Carowinds theme park which is about a 3 minute drive to the show site.

I believe this year the host hotel will be a Motel 6 at the same exit, but there are many other hotels around. If dogs aren't staying in the room, the Comfort Inn is still an option - its really quite nice with lots of grass to walk and ex on.

For any more information, please go to the club website www.piedmontlabclub.com or contact Libby Flowerree.