Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congrats to Carol and Pristine

Everybody is talking about their new CH and the winners here and the winners there.

Evereybody Knows Carol is one of the best breeders in the world, and because of that nobody congratulates her?

Carol, Congrats to you and Pristine, winning BOB two days in a row, WOW, this is Pristine's 10th Specialty Best of Breed right?

This is something to talk about. Even do she doesn't need and doesn't like to be in the spotlight. Girl, you deserve this, and more. Not only because of all you have done for the breed, also because of the wonderfull person you are.

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Congrats to Carol and Pristine

You're right. Carol has produced so many nice dogs that we tend to see it as the norm, and take it for granted. Pristine is my favorite bitch of all time. To be honest, I can't believe it when she doesn't win; not that there aren't other nice dogs and bitches out there.

Because of a conflict, I got to start Pristine in BOB at Miami Valley a couple of years ago. It was a thrill. Her energy came up the lead to me. She never put a foot wrong and you just felt totally connected. You, who show dogs, know what I mean when you really feel connected with a dog. Bare in mind, this bitch had never seen me before. Carol just handed her off to me on the way in the ring.

Congratulations Carol and Pristine!

MikeM

Re: Re: Congrats to Carol and Pristine

Lots of us have Tabatha dogs in our bloodlines. Carol does wonderful and is a joy around the ring at a show. Beautiful girl Pristine. Great job.

Re: Re: Re: Congrats to Carol and Pristine

WOW! I didn't realize. Congratulations, Carol and Pristine. I love your dogs.

Gail

"Carol, Congrats to you and Pristine, winning BOB two days in a row, WOW, this is Pristine's 10th Specialty Best of Breed right?

This is something to talk about. Even do she doesn't need and doesn't like to be in the spotlight. Girl, you deserve this, and more. Not only because of all you have done for the breed, also because of the wonderfull person you are."

Ditto to all of that.

Had I known, I certainly would have offered my congratulations. I am a great admirer of Carol's and I'm lucky to have one of Dazzle's grandsons asleep on my feet at this moment.

Congratulations Carol! Nobody does it better. Best wishes for continued success.

Carol's girls are wonderful, and such great personalities too. Great Job Carol!!

Congratulations Carol. I absolutely love Pristine!! One of my all time favorite b*tches!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Wish we had more like you.

Carol is a true Labrador gal.

This truly does deserve repeating - Congratulations Carol and Pristine!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO CAROL AND PRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so very happy for you. Pristine is very deserving of the honors.

What does ditto means?

repeat an action or statement; "The next speaker dittoed her argument"

Congratulations to a great breeder with wonderful dogs, may she have many many more wins with them as I too am a fan of her dogs :}
Aloha,
jackie

I'm watching you!

Have you ever heard the old expression that goes like this..... "Hey, If wishes were fishes, we'd all have a fry!"

Well, if wishes were Tabatha bitches, I'd have at least six! Okay that doesn't rhyme - but I'll bet a lot of you agree with me!

Congrats to a lovely lady and a beautiful bitch!
Carol - your contributions to the breed - priceless!
Valerie Jones - Bibsmom