Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OptiGen Discount Days!

It is both necessary and expensive to do testing and anytime I can find a great deal I do my best to take advantage of it. So I wanted to share this in case anyone missed it. On the OptiGen website I found this and thought I would pass this great deal on!!

OptiGen Discount Days

Beginning late in January, 2008, OptiGen will offer discounted testing for two weeks every season. During these "Discount Days", tests may be ordered with a code that will discount each order by 15%; if the request is entered through their website, it will be discounted an additional 5%.

Samples, along with the completed, signed test request form must arrive at OptiGen or at one of our European agents before the end of the discount period. Please note that our turnaround time will be a little longer than usual following receipt of your discounted test request. (Tests will likely be completed within 2-3 weeks rather than our typical 1-2 week turnaround.)

The "Winter Discount Days" will be January 28 through February 8, 2008. You may enter your request through their website with the code OGWIN8.

Re: OptiGen Discount Days!

Thanks Susan for info. Will use the discount for sure

Re: OptiGen Discount Days! - Don't forget 20/20 clinics!

MJLRC is holding a 20/20 Optigen Satellite Clinic as part of our annual Health Clinic. Satellite participants should ship their samples to OptiGen so that they arrive between November 12 and November 16. You get a 20% discount for participating in the Satellite Clinic, plus a 5% discount if you submit your info on line, so it's a pretty good deal! (Codes and more info on our website @ mjlrc.org/events.html

From the Optigen Website @ optigen.com:

"if you qualify for one of our group discounts from a 20/20 clinic you can enter the code in the group discount box at the end of the online order and get a 20% discount off your qualifying order PLUS an additional 5% discount for entering your order online! That is a 25% savings on your order!!"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It is both necessary and expensive to do testing and anytime I can find a great deal I do my best to take advantage of it. So I wanted to share this in case anyone missed it. On the OptiGen website I found this and thought I would pass this great deal on!!

OptiGen Discount Days

Beginning late in January, 2008, OptiGen will offer discounted testing for two weeks every season. During these "Discount Days", tests may be ordered with a code that will discount each order by 15%; if the request is entered through their website, it will be discounted an additional 5%.

Samples, along with the completed, signed test request form must arrive at OptiGen or at one of our European agents before the end of the discount period. Please note that our turnaround time will be a little longer than usual following receipt of your discounted test request. (Tests will likely be completed within 2-3 weeks rather than our typical 1-2 week turnaround.)

The "Winter Discount Days" will be January 28 through February 8, 2008. You may enter your request through their website with the code OGWIN8.

Yippee Susan! That beats my 20%!! Something about a sale always gets my blood going!!

Thank you both for sharing money saving information!