General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RDLRC results

Word is in!!

Best In Sweeps was Wiscoy's Brick
Best Opp Sweeps was Sheabourne's Beautiful Dreams

WB, BOW was Hiview Beechcrofts Star Jasmine, bred by Dottie Black and owned by Mary Wiest

WD was Wiscoy's Brick who is now a Champion from the puppy classes!

BOB was Wiscoy's Robin

BOS was Lobuff's Turtle Dove

and the only JAM I know was Paradigm's Bella Sophia

Congratulations!!! To all of the winners, and to Jill for breezing through Brick's Championship!

Re: RDLRC results

Congrats to all
Sheila

WOW! congratulations to all thwe winners. Nice lineup.

Anne Maynard wrote:
"WD was Wiscoy's Brick who is now a Champion from the puppy classes!"

HUGE congratulations to Jill for this new champion AND for BOB with his father Robin! However, Brick is NOT a puppy any longer and has not been for some time. Many of his wins were from puppy class and he has done amazingly well for his young age... but he turned a year old in June. Adding glitter to his wins beyond his actual accomplishments is a little like adding tinsel to a lovely snow covered cedar in a mountain woods

Well, it's fairly often that I hear this mistake made, when a dog finishes like Brick has, never getting out of the sweepstakes age group... Puppy or not, it's an enviable accomplishment. Congrats, Jill - good job!

Re: Re: RDLRC results

Isn't that kind of "like father, like son"? Correct me if I'm wrong (nicely please), but didn't Robin finish that?

Re: Re: Re: RDLRC results

I like both those dogs very much! Congrats to Jill and all the other winners.
Bibsmom - Valerie

Re: Re: Re: Re: RDLRC results

Congratulations to all the winners!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RDLRC results

Congrats to all! A few more:

RWB - Cornerston's Bridget,bred by Sheree Paskert, owned by Laurie Zisman & Sheree Paskert,(Ch Sure Shot Hyspire Impressive - Ch Cornerstone's Emma Again CD JH)

Brood Bitch - Sheabourne's Daydream Believer (Ch Tabatha's Hunterleigh Timber x Tabatha's Dreamin'), bred and owned by Shannon & Earl Carlton

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RDLRC results

Go Shannon! Congrats. I know you had a blast but that nice win sure makes the ride home fun.

RWD was Lobuff Hollyridge Wizard of Oz
(Lobuff Hollyridge Osprey and Rocheby Replica)

A JAM went to Liddle Leaping Leo

Re: Re: RDLRC results

Jill love both your boys. They did good. Brick is a nice boy.

Re: Re: Re: RDLRC results

Congrats to all the winners!!
Special Congrats to Jill, with her boy, Brick.
I just love him, and his dad too.