Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RDLRC Results, anyone ?

Yesterdays came so quickly. Would love to hear again.
Anyone have open dogs or bitc-s ? Sweeps ? anything ?

Re: RDLRC Results, anyone ?

WAHOOOOOOOO! Congrats to all... You go breeder.What beautiful puppies!!!!

Re: Re: RDLRC Winners day two ?

Study did what ?

You mean way to go study and robin kids
rdlrc goes winners bitch and winners dog five point majors both day. I think brick finished in style and
bow for Mary wiest bi===cth is awesome.
Congrats to all the winners, great line up of dogs.

Re: Re: RDLRC Results, anyone ?

Unless they brought in unentered dogs to compete in the classes, it was not 5 points in EITHER sex. It should have been a clear 4 points unless there were a lot of absentees.

WTG Maureen!!!! Hurray for the four points. Robin and Study kids are such beauties. Congrats to all the winners!! I just love my guys or girls hehe

Robin was awesome. Congrats to his kid. Mary's bitch was lovely as was Marion's WD, Gullah. He's a really nice boy.

Boys BOTH days where Five point major. Winners Bitch went BOW BOTH Days.That is what Study kids Did.

Well, when someone has results and can tell us who did some winning. Some of us would like to know.

Since I was not there, I didn't actually count heads. However, my schedule shows there were 47 class dogs ENTERED. If none were absent (which would be unusual)that is still a few short of the 50 required for 5 points in North Carolina. The judging schedule may have been incorrect, but I was just going by the official information provided from the show secretary. I don't mind anyone's disagreeing with me - just show me the facts and I am an easy convert

Is it true that Brick doesn't belong to Jill anymore?

I heard that Jill sold him to some breeder
in South America!

That would be a great loss for the US, we will miss him, I hope is not true.

Re: Re: Re: RDLRC Results, anyone ?

I was at the show and according to my catalog it was a five point major in bitches, even allowing for many absences, and 4 points in dogs.

Re: Re: Re: Re: RDLRC Results, anyone ?

Why don't you ask Jill, and get it right from the horses mouth?

Sorry. The above post belongs here.

I am sure Jill will confirm when she returns from her trip. She just brought him down.

heard she just changed her mind half-way down and is bringing him home Wewww....

Re: Brickie For Boots

I was told she traded him for a new pair of boots!!
leather, 2" heels

You ALL Gotta Get A Grip!

Jill would not trade Robin or Brick for 2" heels. They would have to be at least 6" heels and the best leather money could buy!

Brick is going nowhere unless California just became the new South America. Be serious would you place a dog that looked that and had his record?

You all have to get off of the sauce this early in the day!!!

Go back to bed and wake up on the other side!

And yes, I have the facts straight from the horses mouth!

Re: Re: Re: Re: RDLRC points?

Well, again... I hate to disagree since I was not there, but even counting veterans, hunting retrievers and specials bitches, there were only 70 bitches - 62 of these in the classes. It takes 72 for 5 points in NC. So... unless the WB went BOB (which she did not), there were not enough bitches to make 5 points. I really have no interest in nit picking this, but I just get edgy when people gild the lily, so to speak. It was a GREAT win for Brick at such a young age, but it was not from puppy class. It was a nice major for both sexes on both days, but only 4 points for each. That should be enough to make anyone happy without inflating it one bit. Congrats to EVERYONE! Wish I had such a lovely brag

Re: You ALL Gotta Get A Grip!

Mikie, we drank all the alcohol at Thursday night dinner and everyone's all sobered up now Wish you had been there. And for soft Italian leather, 2" heels Brickie Boo better run and hide, run and hide :):)

I hear she traded him for a Florida vacation!

Re: Maureen you are a headache

Maureen you are giving
us a headache with
all your nitpicking.
Do you give yourself a
headache too?

Re: Re: Maureen you are a headache

No headaches here ... but people who make inflated claims or don't pay attention to simple details certainly are a pain elsewhere

There is no reason for anyone to attribute ADDITIONAL credit to any win - I am certain that the owners of all the winners are ELATED to have the 4-points in each case and the honor of having won them at a specialty from whatever class the dog was in. This point counting stuff is not rocket science - it only requires simple addition. Clearly that is beyond the scope of some people

LOL you guys crack me up!!! The rumors of Bricks whereabouts have been greatly exaggerated. The Brickster (along with Bobbin-Head) and I are safely back home in New York where we will all be residing for the foreseeable future. ;-)

All joking aside, we did have a FABULOUS weekend. Brick, did indeed finish...and I really don't care if it was a four OR a five pt major..he needed 4... and I'm sure that it was that. If I may brag...(just a little bit???) I truly am so proud of this young boy. His very first show was last Jan at Coastal Carolina, where he went RWD (at just 6 months of age) as well as Best in Sweeps.. His next show was Potomac, where he won both his sweeps and reg 9-12 classes, and made the final cut for both Best in Sweeps AND WD. Then in May, we headed down to Miami Valley, where he went WD (from the 9-12 class) for his 1st 5 pt major , as well as Best In Sweeps. After that, in June it was on to Pittsburgh where he went Best in Sweeps both days. After the Pittsburgh Specialty, he went WD at BOTH supported entries for 2 more 3 pt majors. 4 Majors and 5 Best in Sweeps.. Those were the ONLY shows he was ever entered in.... I have never had a dog finish THAT quickly..... the boy has got it going on...boots or no ;-) ;-)

Hey Rocko.......... thanks for doin' such a nice job with him in the BOB class for me. ;-) You Rock!!!!

And thanks to EVERYONE at the show for their kind words of congratulations...... it meant allot to me.

-Jill

Huge congrats, Jill... both for Brick and his dad. What a great show career for the youngster. We can hardly wait to see what comes next!!!!

We congratulate you Jill for a fine boy and seems as if he is following in the footsteps of another famous boy you owned.Gee i think Andie Pants is going to have to meet Brick one day.wishing you all the sucess with him.

LOL, considering I was sitting next to you on the trip up and back driving, I'm sitting here cracking up at this thread. Besides, 2 pair of boots and a Fl. vacation?? Heck, I thought the deal was done with the 3 pair of boots and a trip to vegas (all expenses paid)I offered for the boy LMAOOOOO

HUGE congratulations to all the winners!! Jill, Heidi, Mary, Marion, Rocko and everyone else, what a fantastic time. Thank you for everything. Can't wait for the next!!! What an honor to have had Lear standing next to all of your dogs!!!

Well Miss Jill, you were rockin' for sure. A great time was had by all. Now I'm comin' to get you with my little Robin boy. You just wait. He'll be worth (hummmmmm) at least 4 pair of boots AND a trip to Aspen. I can think high can't I
Susan and Heidi, I know ya'll were floating all the way back to NY. Great fun, ya'll. Catch you in Charleston. Susan I expect to see YOU in the ring!!! Oh, and the oyster roast is on this year so ya'll need to be sure to come............ marion

We had such a agreat time down at Raleigh. Hats off to the club for putting on another terrific show.

Marion it was great to you see and Moye again and dinner was wonderful! We plan on being down at the Carolina Specialties this year so start getting those oysters ready. And I am hoping to be in the puppy dog ring with you and Susan with my boy too! what fun we are gonna have

forgot to add my hearty congratulations on taking WD on day #2!! Great job