Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new champion

Congrats to Peggy Lands on her new Champion, Ch. Nightwinds Positive Vibration "aka Skye" shown by me. She got her last major under provisional judge James S. Martin today at Framingham District KC here in Fitchburg, MA.... Way to go Peggy and John!!!!!!

Jen

Re: new champion

Congrats Peggy, John, & Jen!!! WooHoo!!

Congrats Jen.

WOW!!!

BIG Congrats, Skye is a lovely girl, recently saw a picture of her. So balanced, bet she floats around the ring AND that all involved are floating now!!

Re: Re: new champion

Skye is such a beautiful girl.
Congratulations to Peggy, Skye and to Jen.

You know how thrilled I am for you, Peggy! Skye is lovely and we knew this day would come!

WTG jen. Your are doing a great job.

Congratulations! She's a gorgeous girl, with great things ahead of her.

Congratulations Peggy and Jen .WTG.
JL

Re: Re: Re: new champion

Congratulations!!! It was great to be able to see it in person! She really is a showy girl.

YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA!!!!

I am so happy for Peggy, John, Skye, and Jennay! A huge congrats!! WTG, Job well done!!!! Yippeeeee...

My most hearty Congratulations to all of you!

HUGE congrats Peggy, John and Jen. Skye is a beautiful girl and very deserving... WTG!

Applause all the way around for Peg, Skye and Jen for this well deserved championship!!!!! I'm sure Peggy is flying high above the clouds tonight:-)

Barb

Nice Job Peggy, Jen and Skye - I was happy I was there to see her win. Well deserved win, she is beautiful!

Peggy, just wanted to say congrats to you! What a thrill! I am so happy for you!

Congratulations Peggy on your new Champion!

Re: Re: Re: new champion

Congratulations Peggy,John and Jen. We, too, are so excited since our Ch Buttonwood Fox Hill Waterman (Manny) is Skye's sire. Skye is such a lovely bitch with such great balance and conformation that she just floats around the ring. Well handled by Jen. And she just turned two years old. Way to go and now on to Jammer another great boy who will be following soon. Ellie and Traci

Re: Re: Re: Re: new champion

Wow- Way to go . Congratulations. It seems to be a weekend for new Labrador Champions. Good job.
J.

Thanks everyone! Skye is such a special girl to me and this was just *great*.

way to go Peggy.

Congratulations, Peggy!!! Thrilling news!

Hogan's mom

OMG, what fantastic news to come home to- many, many congratulations, Peggy, Skye-pie, and Jen!!! Whooo-hoooooo!!!!

Hugs from the west coast,
Julie