Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Secret Labrador Society EXPOSED!!!!!

SHHHHH…… be quiet. I have a dirty little secret that the long time labrador breeders and judges know, that I am going to let you in on. I have been investigating this for a long time, and risking life and limb to tell you.
There is a secret society of Labrador breeders and judges called the Knights of Newfoundland that control everything. This world wide society has been around since the beginning of Labradors, aimed to preserve the correct order at shows. You become a member only after breeding a long time and proving yourself worthy. Breeders are invited to judge sweepstakes to see if they put up the correct people. If you are deemed worthy, you are invited to join the society. The members communicate through the forum under names like “Newbie, Spaniard, and Breeder“. The communications are coded and disguised as disparaging remarks, so no one suspects. Meeting places and messages are also coded into articles in the Quarterly ( ever wonder why everyone can’t wait to get it?). It is also rumored that messages are carried by gnomes. I have found they have a international underground meeting held at the Potomac.
At these secret meetings it is decided who wins at the shows and who doesn’t. Trying to breed good dogs, doing your clearances, preparing and exhibiting you dog well, is just a joke. The result have already been decided before the show. Have you ever wondered why they don’t let judges show other peoples dogs? If they did, how would the society members know they were putting up the right dog.
So, all you people out there looking for mentors, don’t bother, remember it doesn’t matter.
How do you know when someone has been admitted to the society? Notice who starts winning all the sudden.
I need to go before I am found out, I will try to communicate in the future. WAIT.... someone is breaking down the door!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

Re: Secret Labrador Society EXPOSED!!!!!

OMG now this is tooooooo funny!! I am now leaving with a big smile on my way and something to laugh about on my journey home, thanks Geraldo!

Dianne

Re: Re: Secret Labrador Society EXPOSED!!!!!

no Diane, YOU'RE not being inducted into this society.

Awww darn it!!!

Re: Re: Secret Labrador Society EXPOSED!!!!!

I wanna join. I promise I can keep a secret. PLEEEESE..........and I have gnones in my yard

Hopeful...you are a tyrant!!! Release the enslaved and oppressed at once!
http://www.freethegnomes.com/