Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ok now to my brags!

Ok here are my "official" brags! I am driving home floating on the clouds tonight!

Starting with my Veteran bitch, Rycroft's Truly Remarquable, who at the age of a less than a month shy of 10 years of age had quite another remarquable weekend. Yesterday she won Best Veteran in Specialty show for a remarquable 6th time! She also won Best of Opposite in Veteran Sweepstakes! Today she won Best in Veteran's Sweepstakes for the 6th time as well! She showed her heart out once again and truly enjoys getting out there an strutting her stuff.

My cute little brown puppy that everyone is trying to steal from me now (starting to check certain people's vehicles before they leave now), Kenya's Blue Moon Over Rycroft (Baja Weikenlin Moonking x Kenya's Tom Jonesy) had an outstanding weekend by winning first place in ALL four of her puppy classes!! The biggest thrill was being one of four pulled out for consideration for Winner's bitch today!! Thank you to all the breeders who have had such nice comments about my brown baby. I do love her dearly and can't thank her breeder, Chris Valdez of Kenya Labradors enough for letting me have this promising kid!

Another puppy that I co-own with Lisa Allen, Dalwater's Dream Weaver (Ch. Sureshot Hyspire Impressive x Dalwater's Bella Sera) also had a very exciting weekend. He won his class 3 out of 4 times, winning both his sweepstakes classes and then going Best of Opposite in Sweeps BOTH days!! The icing on the cake came today when he also went BEST PUPPY in show!!! "Dutch" is bred by Lisa and Robin McBain who are also the breeders of "Shooter" who was WD/BOW today. What a great weekend for you ladies as well!

Ok, I'd better find a Starbucks and hit the road!!

Thanks for letting me brag! It's been a great weekend. The weather was pretty good, the show well-run, the exhibitors friendy, super hospitality and a great overall show!! Keep up the good work HDLRC!! Kudos to all the members you have a great show! See you all next year.

Dianne

Re: Ok now to my brags!

Well Girl, you are on a roll for sure, what a perfect weekend,congrats to you and Blue especially, Moon and I can't be any happier....Thank you for showing Blue,
you knew she was special the first day you saw her,one week old....What a pup !!!!!

Many congratulations, Dianne (and all involved with these wins)!

I am definitely one of Blue's biggest fans...what a stunning puppy she is!

Julie

Re: Re: Ok now to my brags!

Congratulations!

Thanks Chris, Julie, and Sharon! What a fun way to end our specialty year. One more weekend of shows and we will be finished for the year. I am happy that I made my goal of attending EVERY California specialty as well as the Nationals this year. What a great year it's been and with many successes.

Congrats again to you too Julie! Monty just keeps getting better and better!

Dianne

Congratulations!

Congratulations Dianne!!!

Re: Re: Ok now to my brags!

If things continue along the same lines, Dianne, next year's specialties will be even better for you!! COngratulations on all of your remarquable feats!

Barb:-)

Dianne, congratulations! Fly high on that cloud, you deserve it. What a fine year you've had, here's to many more!

Dianne,
Brag your little heart out my dear!!!! WOW, what a show you had!!!! Big hugs and steaks for all those beautiful labbies you're taking home!!!!!

Diane

Thanks Kim, Shelly, Barb, A. Friend, and Diane S. It was a great ending to my show year for certain. Actually I have more all-breed show this weekend, but the judges are breeder/judges so it's almost like a mini specialty. LOL But then I get to just enjoy the winter and holidays with the pups! Although here in California, the winters are so mild we get to spend a lot of time at the beach.

Can't wait to bring the kids out again next year though.

Dianne