Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bobby `Al Pacino`

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to say that Bobby was found dead. I have no more details at this moment. The family are in a bad state. Thanks to all for their sincere wishes. Romy

Re: Bobby `Al Pacino`

Oh, my God. I am so saddened to hear this. I have been thinking about him, and worrying for his owners. Godspeed, sweet Bobby. Keep us posted when you find out what happened. I hope they catch the SOB that is responsible.

I'm so sorry to hear this news. I found this article that explains a little more:

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/11/12/news/CB-GEN-Puerto-Rico-Dog-Stolen.php

It sounds like a car theft gone bad, but still so sad.

Re: Re: Bobby `Al Pacino`

I too hope that the culprits are punished. thanks

So very sorry.
Annie

What horrible news. Thank you for the article, that is so criminal! There was a similar incodence here in

I too have being following this story. I have being praying for you. This is so scary and sad at the same time. Why would someone kill a dog. How cruel, It is disgusting to think everyone complaining on this site, bad mouthing, accusing, insulting, fat people,judges, handlers, owners of fat dogs. Can we just stop for one minute. To Bobby and his owners, I hope you find out who did this horrible thing and punish is severe,I hope it is not dog show related. Dog shows, hotels, and any place that holds families and animals should be a safe haven.We should not have to worry about a gun being put to our heads and killing our dogs.

I was so anxious to hear GOOD NEWS, and now this is SO HORRIFIC!!!! Of course the NO GOOD CAR THIEVES did not even want to roll down the windows and I bet its really hot there now???

May Bobby be resting in peace now knowing how everyone loeved him and his owners must be so heartbroken.......God Speed Bobby. My deepest condolences to the owners and all associated with Bobby........I hope justice will be done.......

In reading the article it said the dog died of the heat. Perhaps the car thief left the car in a well traveled area so the dog would be found. Not all no what heat would do to a dog. I realize it is such a terrible loss, but not on purpose maybe?

I do feel bad that the result was his death, I have been thinking of this alot.

So sorry for the loss.

How horrible. I hope they find the low-lives who stole him and is responsible for his death.

Rest in peace, Bobby.

Re: Re: Re: Bobby `Al Pacino`

Oh, no.
Heartfelt condolences to all of Bobby's family and friends.

How horrible, so sorry to hear this happened to the dog :{...
Aloha,
jackie

Awwwwwwww. Shit!!! I'm so very very sorry. My heart goes out to Bobby's family.

I am so, so, so very sorry. My heart truly aches for your loss. Rest in peace Bobby.

My heart is breaking for Bobby's family.
This is just horrific.
I am so very sorry.
Godspeed sweetheart.

What a terrible ending. So very sorry for the loss this family is going through. RIP Bobby

How incredibly sad- what a tremendous loss! I am so sorry for all of those involved. Godspeed, Bob/Bobby.

I am so sorry to hear about Bobby,I can't imagine what it is like to have this happen. The way I find a little solice is the fact that, the labradors we lose are all "up there waiting" to play with us again.
Rest in peace Bobby, until you meet your master again.

This has GOT to be a case of jealousy.
My guess is the culprits knew exactly what they were doing. Look at the dogs record! They wanted that dog out of the way! I've heard of stuff like this all the time...people ruining a dogs appearance & worse...all for the sake of the almighty dog show win.
This is tragic & I'm so sorry that Bobby & his owners had to be victims of such cruelty.

love and prayers from us to you.
The Stanley's at Endless Mt. Labradors

What a horrible unjust thing to occur as a result of a car jacking! Obvious to lessen the value of life to that level to purposely kill an animal...god, what if it had been a child!

Heart felt prayers for you and your wife.

In another thread Roberto mentions that BOB was shot more than once. Here its stated that he died from the heat.

Can someone clarify?

Either way it is a horrible tragedy and I feel your pain.

Patty,

You probably read the Babelfish translation, which was quite misleading.

What he said in the original post, in Portuguese, was that the robber had the chance to shoot him - Roberto - more than once, and the he hoped the guy would have done that instead of taking Bob away.

Bob died because the thief left him in his kennel inside of a closed car for God knows how long.

We're very sorry for all this, Bob was a dear dog, and did not deserve such a thing.

Thank you for clarifying Deborah.

Such a horrible tragedy. Poor BOB and his family. I just can't stop thinking about you in your grief.

Prayers continue.

This is just to sad. I can not imagine. Just know that we are all thinking of you in your loss. Nothing will make it up but I hope they find and punish the ones who took him.

My deepest sympaties to Roberto and all who knew and loved "Al Pacino". I'm so very sorry for your loss of your beautiful sweet boy and the heart ache this has put you through.