Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Roberto´s message

Translation - Unnecessary to say the pain I am feeling now. As to the people who showed I would like to register my appreciation to all who prayed for BOB - I write in portuguese because my english is not good, and I am in no condition to think right now. (romy translate......)
Bob did not represent simply a champion for me and Renata my wife, but - yes a friend and I will go further my best friend, the son that we do not have, the look when he looked at me always showed the love and feeling we had for each other, To those who didnot know he slept in my bed ate at the same time as I and was with me more than my own wife, we were together every weekend when we travelled.
A priceless family member, this will be very difficult to get over.
Since Saturday my life has become a hell,A torture with no precident and no comparison, as a breeder we, unhappily, have losses during the years with our dogs, from illness and oldage, but this has never happened to us. To have our baby, our kid, kidnapped, is brutal and senseless and without equal
It´s difficul to write about this, I am very emotional and do not feel like writing, I would have preferred, (swear to g-d) that one or two fingers would have been torn off and that I had my BOB with me with his happy companionable nature.
On Saturday, after having been awake for more than 24 hours, at about 6 - 8 in the morning I nodded off and had the most wonderful dream with BOB. In the dream he came to me hugged me and licked my face, I said how much I loved him - he continued to lick me and make a fuss of me and I said ´ today you can lick me all you want, because you deserve it, you´re back! (as iff this was happening and I awake) it was only a dream.......the opposite was the reality
I woke - sharply - and beside me on the bed was a slipper that he had, that he always took with him, to play with at night, this made me realise that I had been dreaming and bring back the realization of what was happending and that BOB WAS MISSING, for almost 24 hours. I then became desperate and cried alone in the hotel room, worried that he was easting and drinking, anyway.....we know how defenseless they are.
Today I understand that he was saying goodbye to me!!!!
So many are the words that I would say to BOB if he could hear and feel - I feel him near me and would spend ours showing my care and attention.
Ihave no more words - I am heart sore - those who know me can imagine what I´m going through, too much. Tomorrow we will creamate him, because he will go back to Brazil any which way, for my wife who, for certain, is hurting with this painful thing in our lives, - enough...I´m shocked and down.
To conclude, I must give my thaks for all the prayers from all the dogpeople the world over
Puerto Rico and it´s people were not to blame for what happened, this could happen anywhere in the world, back luck said, that it happened here, distant from my family and home, that made it more difficult
The Puerto Rican people are extraordinary and, for sure, did everything that could have been done, tv, press, and radios. They helped in a way that I never expected
I´M CRYING (ROMY)
BOB, myfriend, my amazing companion, forgive me for not hugging you more, not kissing you more, not playing with you more, you will always be in my heart and will never be forgotton, I loved you so much my friend, youll never know. Iwould have never let anyone hurt you......what happened was a tragedy, The thief had the chance to shoot at me, more than once, and today I would have preferred that this had happened, if you could be with me, my dear (Bob)
To all those that read this, hug your dogs, kiss them, show them you care, never miss the chance to do this. Roberto

Re: Roberto´s message

think how could someone do this to a lovely creature..
probaly they don't have hearts..
I've just got out of my bed and started to read the owner's words.
oh my, I thought how horrible last moments bob had to go through... (river of tears)
Why this had to happen? What did bob do?
NOTHING my friends..nothing.. (tears)
human beigs, that's the answer. (tears)
Hope those basters spend the rest part of their jouney in jail.
rest in peace little child.

I am so sorry for your loss...

I am speechless . I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Bob. May he rest in peace.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Godspeed Bob.

Re: Re: Roberto´s message

This has GOT to be a case of jealousy.
My guess is the culprits knew exactly what they were doing. Look at the dogs record! They wanted that dog out of the way! I've heard of stuff like this all the time...people ruining a dogs appearance & worse...all for the sake of the almighty dog show win.
This is tragic & I'm so sorry that Bobby & his owners had to be victims of such cruelty.

I will cry with you today. (tears streaming down my face). My Heart will miss beat with yours. I can feel your suffering, your nightmare ( sniff sniff).Im so sorry he died. He will suffer death no more. I will send little labby prayers.

Re: Re: Re: Roberto´s message

This is a terrible tragedy, but the bottom line is if the car had not been left running unattended it probably wouldn't have happened, how does jealousy play into this? Do you really think people were stalking them waiting for him to leave the car running unattended? Hello!! It could have happened to anyone, who left the car like they did. Everyone should take this for what it is a learning experience!

I feel terrible it happened but feel it could have been avoided with common sense.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Roberto´s message

If you think this, then you are inventing a scenario. If you read the info, you will see that the owner was right there, and the thief used a gun. The dog was not unattended.

I'm crying too. There's nothing I can think to say about this horror. God bless Bob.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Roberto´s message

I read the article it says the car was left running unattended, no where does it say gun. You tell me where it says gun, Roberto himself said he was by himself with the dog, so please how could he leave the car unattended running and be with it? Sorry was probably a simple car theft, the dog just happened to be there. Anyone who would think someone did it for jealousy needs to be examined. I don't think people are like that, maybe the people you know.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Roberto´s message

Did you read the newspaper article?

What a heartbreak. I am so sorry.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Roberto´s message

Sorry my bad english...

I return for show in Saturday morning (8:37 am), and BOB stay inside the car.

I Stop the car in FRONT THE HOTEL NORMANDIE, place of show, and for my surprise... one man show me a gun and stolen a car and BOB INSIDE.

No videos cam, car not tracking.

At this moment no news (Sunday 23:00)

I stay in puerto rico more 3, 4 ,5 or more days, if necessary for recover my best friend.

Thank you for your prayers.

Roberto Rodrigues and Renata.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Roberto´s message

1 - I dont LEFT THE CAR...
2 - STOLEN a car, a GUN SHOW ME..., I RESIST, running follow the car, screming FOR LOVED A GOD.

Please no more messages this type and question, respect my pain.

Roberto

I think the info from the dog's owner is more true and accurate than a newspaper article. Newspaper articles are full of errors and inaccuracies probably 100% of the time.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Roberto´s message

LOL OK. what ever you say, I know it must be true!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Roberto´s message

??? Why would you believe the newspaper, and not the person who was there? Strange.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Roberto´s message

How can you be so arrogant and cruel. If you can´t say something decent butt out! he did have a gun put to hishead and then risked his life running after the van. your comments are ridiculous

I am so sorry, our hearts go out to you. We send our condolences and prayers.

Jonathan, Donna, and Olivia Stanley
Endless Mt. Labradors
Gillett, PA

Our hearts to out to you..............Run Free Bob,

I'm so sorry for your loss...Godspeed Bob
Lisa

My deepest condolences Roberto. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Keep your happy memories alive in your hearts and he will be forever with you.

Our heartfelt condolences to you and your wife for your loss. I cannot imagine what this was all like for you. what an ordeal.

doGspeed Bob!

My heart aches for you. Your story is absolutely heartwrenching. I cannot imagine the pain you are in right now and I am so very, very sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers and I wish that you could have peace again one day. My deepest sympathy goes out to you.

I am so sorry for you loss Roberto. What a fine dog he was and what a wonderful friend he was. From what you said in your dream, that was BOB saying goodbye.
We are so sorry for you loss.

There are no words that can comfort at a terrible time like this but my heart aches and I am crying with you.
I pray God keeps Bob safe in a happy place until you can be together again and your heart will heal so you can enjoy your happy memories of a truly wonderful dog until then.
God Bless Bob and both of you.

Roberto, I am speechless about the incident with BOB. What a terrible thing to experience! I am so very sorry about what happened. This is the stuff my nightmares are made of. You have many grieving supporters. I hope they find who did this.

Roberto - our most heartfelt condolences, and godspeed Bob...

And to those people who went to another place on this thread regarding the circumstances, shame on you. Have you no sense of decency? This was not the time or place.

How incredibly sad for all involved. My heart goes out to Roberto and his wife. They truly loved Bob and what a tragic way to lose their beloved boy. I am just in tears over their tragedy. NOTHING could have been done to prevent this. There is no blame except on the criminal and I hope he rots in hell for doing this.

The whole Labrador community is grieving with you now Roberto and you will be in our thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry for your loss. But what a magnificent dog Bob was that even in death his spirit came back to you in your dream and said his good byes. You will always have that final memory of him. He truly cared as much for you as well.

Dianne

Roberto,

I woke early this morning to find your words and cried as I posted back to you. I am now crying again, I feel your pain, your loss and I have no words. As others have said, the entire Labrador community prays for you, your family, and for Bob, your magnificent boy.

May God keep you and yours safe and get you through this tragedy. I am so very sorry.

Roberto, I am so sorry for your loss. Words are so inadequate when something as horrible and senseless as this happens. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Roberto - our deepest sympathies go to you and your family on the loss of your beautiful boy.
Rest in peace Bob.

I grieve with you today. How sad that we live in such cruel times. Bob's death dimishes us all. I pray that you have peace.

What a horrible outcome. I am so sorry. I am sure most of us here are feeling your grief. I can not imagine. You will play the circumstances through in your head a million times. Know that the only fault belongs to the "people" who stole the car and abandoned a defenseless dog in a closed car. There is no other blame to be had.

To those on this list who have nothing better to do than pick at the raw flesh of a grieving man, shame on you. You're as bad or worse than the people who caused Bob's death. Heartless non-humans.

Dian

This is just awful and I too am grieving and crying with you and your wife. Prayers for you both.

Godspeed sweet BOB.

You will meet again some day, I have no doubt.

I am sorry beyond words. The pain is unimaginable; unbearable. We all grieve with you. I am so, so sorry.

Roberto,

Hoje de manha eu li no journal sobre a sua tradegia do seu Labrador e eu chorei muito. Eu sinto muito da sua perda e eu não tenho palavras para expressar meus sentimentos. A comunidade inteira do Labrador está orando por você, sua família, e seu cachorro magnífico Bob.

Deus está com você para te adjudar pela tradegia. Eu sinto muto.

Sinceramente,

Maryann Czerwinski
Labradors of Broadway

Roberto your families pain and sorrow are felt world wide at this time.
Our heartfelt sympathies to all who knew and loved him.

Tari

We are all so very sorry. Our hearts ache with you. It could have happened to any of us. But by the grace of God. Sad and scary and we weep with you.

Why are you posting this?? Kennel Club should ban you cause you can F**** Kennel expositions...

I read a post that someone told me that you were suspended in Brazil.. Why?

I agree with you. Why he is saying that Bob was Kidnap and murdered by gangsters without proove?You are warning everyone without prooves.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Roberto´s message

Cause Roberto is a lier.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Roberto´s message

Where's proove that he had a gun in his head??Where's the proof??? Unfortunately, I don't believe in anything he posted here. I'm being just I am being arrogant as he used to be.That's life.

It's only an article. Who is the reporter? Everyone can write an article n' newspaper publish.

Where's cops, ambassy and anothers???

I read that Roberto don't believe in this kind of thing. He told to Kennel Club that he never heard anything about disappereance n' dogs who were killed.. tell us now...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Roberto´s message

is it possibel that no one of this is true how he died? what do you know?

Roberto,

I am very sad and sorry for your lose of Bob. When I read what had happened to him it took all the breath out of me. Please remember that there are MANY people who are thinking of you.

Regards,
Bonnie Hall

Re: Re: Re: Re: Roberto´s message

You should be able to leave your car running, your money out in the open and your kids should be able to play tag at night without worry!!! What the hell is the matter with you????