Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First LRC in India

I feel proud to inform all Labrador Breeders throughout the world that we in India have formed LRC.It is really great momenet for every Indian Labrador breeder who wanted it from long time,now they can exhibit thier dogs in Labrador speciality show whereas previously it was all breed dog shows only.

Re: First LRC in India

Congratulations! That's fantastic news- best wishes as you start organizing your first specialty show!

Thanks J.Musella for your wishes.

That is very exciting. Best of luck!

Re: Re: First LRC in India

I am not understanding why all the exctiement. The HOOSIER LRC has been hosting a specialty in Indiana for a long time.

what?

oh I N D I A ?

never mind.

I can use a nice Dehli Sandwitch.

Thanks once again to everybody cheering we Indians,we have joined the World of Labradors.
That's right we have some good meals also for our guests.

Gurvinder, Congratulations to the Labrador Lovers in India what a great step! Good luck on all your specialty shows in the future.

Gurvinder wonderful news! I know you have worked hard at this feat and have worked hard for this wonderful breed in India. Congrats!!!
Stacy

Where in India are you located?

Thanks Stacy and Susan for your encouragement,i really need that from you and from all my labrador breeder friend from all over this world.

Hi Minimom, we are located in New Delhi,Capital of India

Glad you're nowhere near the cyclone that's happening right now! Interestingly, my son was at MDI in Gurgaon for 6 mos. last year! A great experience!