Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results from Central Ohio Cluster??

This was a 4 day Cluster that started yesterday...There were supposed to be pretty big majors...Anyone have RESULTS?? Thurs and Fri???

Re: Results from Central Ohio Cluster??

I'll be there tomorrow and Sunday. Both of those days have entries of 75 and 74 labradors respectively. I'll post what I can get. I tend to yack a lot at shows.

Oops. Home sick this weekend, so I'll be waiting for results, too. :-(

Re: Re: Results from Central Ohio Cluster??

I know THURs
Donna Reese's Open yellos Bitch Rue went Winners and BOw which finished her and Rusty's Open Black dog went Winners Dog and slim went Breed.

Fri

Sally Bells 12-18 black boy went winners dog and a open yellow bitch shown by Cheri Schmidt went winner bitch and slim took the breed.

Sorry i don't have names.

Rusty's Open Black dog was Beechcroft's Harpocan Maverick "STRUT" a beautiful "Study Son"
CONGRATULATIONS Susan, Strut and of course Mary too!! He is a lovely boy.

Thanks Susan!! :-)

Mary/Val, just love my boy!!

Big congrats to all the winners

Congradulations to Donna and STRUT, I saw STRUT at the Ind. shows and he is a very nice boy!!!!
Of course congradulations to Slim

Strut is owned by Susan of Moonlit Congratulations to Susan and all the winners.

Today Winners Bitch and Winners Dog were handled by Rusty. A HUGE congratulations to Susan of Moonlit who owns "JADIS" aka Bournhall's Black Jade At MoonLit the beautiful black WB and WD "STRUT" aka Beechcroft's Harpocan Maverick the great Study in Black son.
Congratulations Susan, Mary and Leeda on this great double win!!

Congrats Susan on Strut's 2 majors this weekend and also Jadis taking a major today!!

Wahhhhooooo!!!!

Val

Congratz Susan and Struts!

Re: Re: Re: Results from Central Ohio Cluster??

Aint it amazing what MONEY can buy!!!???

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Congradulations to Donna and STRUT, I saw STRUT at the Ind. shows and he is a very nice boy!!!!
Of course congradulations to Slim

Dear "HA", you're remark is probably best ignored... but you are plain old nasty, mean and rude. I personally take great offense to your snide remark as if what Study and Moon produced couldn't be deserving.

I didn't breed Moon (Strut's dam), she is all Beechcroft... put I'm proud that she lives with me and proud to be Strut's co-breeder.

Way to go Susan! Don't let anyone rain on your parade!!

Val

Re: Re: Re: Results from Central Ohio Cluster??

Big Congrads from me to you Susan on Strut. Also very happy about Bournhall's Jadis doing so well with Rusty....You are doing me proud and hopefully very soon she will be a CH like her sister CH Mocha Latte at Pucketts......I have one more sister out of this breeding to finish and there were three!!!!!! Yeah.........Leeda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Results from Central Ohio Cluster??

>>Aint it amazing what MONEY can buy!!!???>>

Nothing against her dogs (although they are not her breeding) I would think with the amount of breeding she's done she would have produced at least one home grown CH. I've heard her referred to as a "puppy broker." It does make you sit back and reflect what we are doing in the sport if this is what it has turned into. The frustration now is to try and make sure your kennel name doesn't end up in one of her pedigrees. I'm not saying her Study boy or the other dogs she is campaigning are not deserving, her dogs aren't the questionable one.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Results from Central Ohio Cluster??

what a stupid stupid comment. lucky for her people are always over there and know her well.