Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
entered my girl but they didn't receive entry

There was a lot of confusion with my entry (my fault) and now it looks like one of the 2 dogs I am bringing to the weekend cluster doesn't show as entered for 2 of the days. At this late date will they make an adjustment? Of course I can't call until Monday. I sent an e-mail today.

Re: entered my girl but they didn't receive entry

I had a similar experience and was told if it's after the closing date they can not do anything.

did you print out your confirmation?

Re: Re: entered my girl but they didn't receive entry

Print out your email/paper confirmation... Especially if they cashed your check/charged your credit card for the 2 dogs, ya know!!

Jen

Are you sure they aren't entered? I have only received Sunday and Monday's entries for next weekend's shows and I have not received Friday and Saturday entries yet. They probably will get here Monday.

Check with your bank. I didn't get entries for a specialty years ago, they had cashed the check but stapled the dogs entry onto his sisters entry(they thought is was the same dog!??!) so my boy was able to be shown just wasn't in the catalogue. I did bring my canceled check as proof just in case...

Same here...still waiting for Friday and Saturday's.

Same here...still waiting for Friday and Saturday entries. Sunday and Monday entries came in yesterday's mail.