Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another "Blue" Brag

I just had to brag another little brag on my baby brown girl Blue. Today at an all-breed show under breeder/judge Susan Huntzinger, Blue won Best puppy! But to top that off Blue then went on to WIN GROUP FIRST in the Sporting Group!!!!!! I was blown away as it was a huge group with lots of flashy puppies and professionals handlers. But Blue went out there and did her thing...........she has a new motto now too...being chocolate...."She melts your heart not in your hands."

Thanks for letting me brag!

Dianne

Re: Another "Blue" Brag

no problem, we're all used to it.

congrats!

She's definately a looker. Congrats. She's my kind of chocolate.

nice to hear.

I love hearing/reading about show results!! BIG Congrats for your wonderful day with that great chocolate pup.

please everyone? post your brags and /or fun stuff you've done with your dogs!! Inspire the rest of us :-)

Congratulations Dianne and Blue. She's a beautiful puppy.

Way to go Baby Blue and Dianne!

Many congratulations, Dianne and Blue!!!! I just love that choco girl of yours- she is absolutely stunning!!!

Thank you all for your congrats and nice comments on my "Blue" puppy. I'm sorry if I bore some of you with my enthusiasm for this special pup, but being in the breed for a number of years on a very very limited basis, it's really exciting to have such a fun pup to show. I know they don't come along that often. And then to have her not only recognized at such a young age by breeder/judges (many not known for chocolates) but also all-breed judges now with her puppy Sporting group win. This judge really loved her!

Just bear with me one more day, one more show and we are done until the first of the year! LOL

Dianne

Re: Re: Another "Blue" Brag

Brag all you want, Dianne. I'd do the same thing if I were in your shoes! Congrats to you and Blue!!!

Barb

Re: Re: Re: Another "Blue" Brag

tsk tsk shame on you for never mentioning the REAL breeder of this puppy. You've never had anything do well out of your kennel.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Another "Blue" Brag

CONGRAT'S "BLUE GIRL"
Everyone at Kenya labradors and mostly "MOON" is so proud of you....
Congrats..Seifert Misty Moon 1st open chocolates, Kenya Solo Moon, 1st 9-12 puppy bitches...."Moon" girls
Good Luck.... 2nd show day !!!!!!!

Congrads Diane. What is her breeding?

Hahaha tsk tsk sour grapes this mornings are we?

Being that I just had a very special brag about Blue's accomplishments and thanked her breeder last weekend, I figured everyone would know who her breeder is and her breeder knows who she is too and knows they are both important to me. We talk all the time. Do we have to keep rehashing this? It was just another fun brag for Blue. Are there now set rules for who we have thanks EVERYTIME we brag for our dogs?

As for something never nice coming out of my kennel? Um how about Rycroft's Truly Remarquable? She had an outstanding year, 3 Specialty JAM's over many Champions as a veteran, multiple Best Veteran in specialty shows, multiple Best Veteran in Sweepstakes wins......hmmm I've finish several UKC Champions and have bred many other AKC champion pointed dogs. I have also bred dogs with CDs and JHs and other working titles. When I bred Chinese Cresteds, I bred/co-bred multiple Champions as well as co-bred an all-breed BIS winner!.........Who are you oh anonymous basher one and what have you bred/accomplished to call my record into account? Like I said, I do not bred very often and keep very limited dogs so I feel I've accomplished much over the years.

But anyway back to the shows today for more fun in this beautiful California sun!

***And congrats to all those beautiful Moon puppies out in the ring yesterday Chris!! They are lovely!

CYA Soon (Don't you just love those late ring times and close shows??? )LOL

Dianne

Thanks Curious,

Blue is Kenya's Blue Moon Over Rycroft, by Baja Weikenlin Moonking x Kenya's Tom Jonesy. She is bred by Chris Valdez (you can click on Chris's link in this thread to see more about Moon and Jo-Jo) and you can see Blue's pedigree on my website as well. Moon is a lovely Vinnie son (Bonaventure Lumberline Viscount) and Blue's mom is by Ch. Belgain Tom Jones who is sired by Eng. Ch. Cambremer Tom Cobbley.

Dianne

don't think other poster was
really sour grapes at all it's just
that most of us out here know what a
wack job you are and now having to
read your posts justs makes us
ill

"Good Grief" You lack any amount of class and as I do have some I have nothing else to say but CONGRATS DIANNE & Blue!!

(ANOTHER) Blue Brag says it all.

We are looking forward to the break, Thanks.

Nice of you to post the parents AFTER someone mentions it.

I can't imagine this forum if all we posted was every win we had. We've all had nice puppies and most all of us have had some very special wins. I guess most of us are just not so vain that we must mention every one of them.

boots required here.....

Why would you show a bitch with severe TVD?

If you really cared about her you would keep
her home instead of taking her out to every
Specialty just for your ego and a ribbon.

She Truly deserves more!

Re: Re: Re: Another "Blue" Brag

more gossip, here we go again.

Tis the season to BE NICE

Re: Re: Please stop.

We did not have quite so much silly stuff going on than when you all and Dianne started coming on here. What is going on between you all. NO, don't tell us. Just take it private, please. We get tired of the cut each other down treads.

Re: Re: Re: Please stop.

I agree about the negative posts! There has been a lot of nasty stuff aired on this forum lately and most of us just don't want to hear it. We are here to learn and to help one another, so please keep the private stuff out of the posts!

Johanne

Re: Re: Re: Re: Please stop.

Dianne,
Did you go to the show again today? Who did Michael Silva put up for Winners Dog and Winners Bitch?

Please, enough already. This is a public board. Why is it ok for other breeders to post a brag?

Do you people really believe all that is posted by some cuckoo bird to take it out on Dianne, Blue and Blue's breeder?

Cut it out already or people will think this behavior is acceptable and do it to YOU or your dog someday.

Cripes, stop listening to rumors and website lies and talk to the person who isn't creating the problem.

Brags are allowed. If you don't like it, see it in the subject line then KEEP GOIN'

Wow what a nice thing to come back to after having yet another fun day at the show (good thing I am thick skinned)! It really doesn't warrant a response considering the source (one person posting under multiple anonymous names to try to give her cause more credit). It's just sad that some people have to continually be so jealous and vindictive. Why can't we all just get along and be happy for each other and if we can't do that, then just leave each other alone?

Great post GreenEyed! Thank you.

It was another beautiful day spent outdoors with friends and beautiful dogs! For that I am thankful!

Dianne

Congrats -- is there somewhere those of us not in CA can see a picture of "Blue"?

I am a big fan of Blue, also in California. I have one of her half brothers. Check out Rycroft's website. You will find her there. She is a doll!

I tried the web site on her post but it said "unavailable".

You can also look on any of Dianne's posts at Woodhaven, Blue is in her signature. Gorgeous puppy.

That's strange, it is. Maybe Dianne is updating her site. Try her Breeder's site. Kenya Labradors. There is a photo of her there. She is Kenya's Blue Moon Over Rycroft. Her pic is on one of the main pages. I am a big fan, she is so pretty.

Hi,

Sorry about my website being unavailable, that's the joy of having a free Geocities website LOL Apparently there are a lot of people looking at my site tonight. They only allow so much data transfer an hour and when it is exceeded, the site is shut down for an hour.

Here is a link to the most recent photo of Blue though if anyone wants to take a peek!

Click here

Dianne

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another "Blue" Brag

Chris, when your "HOT your HOT", Our Moon babies are all such "GREAT" girls, Moon sure is putting some exceptionally nice babies on the ground. Can't wait to watch my Moon boy grow! He is already full of himself, he's very animated at 9 1/2 weeks.
Good luck to everyone @ Palm Springs.