Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results from today's HDLRC Supported Entry Shows

Since someone asked in another thread, here are the results from today's show in which Michael Silva judged:

WD, BOW, BOB:

Forestwood Gone Hollywood at Montview

RWD

Winnie's Manpower

WB, BOS

Everwoods Outlaw

RWB, Best Puppy, Sporting Group 1

Kenya's Blue Moon Over Rycroft

Congrats to all the winners!

Dianne

Re: Results from today's HDLRC Supported Entry Shows

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HUGE CONGRATS TO JULIE AND MONTY! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Does that not finish the beautiful boy?

Congrats as well to all the winners, but that one just made my day!

I think he needs 4 minor points now. It was just 2 points today, but he's getting there!

Dianne

Re: Re: Results from today's HDLRC Supported Entry Shows

Congrats to all. Julie, I'll check you out on the other boards to find out the news!!!

Congrats to all the winners!

WOO-HOO Julie, Monty and Leslie!!! So much for being a bridesmaid! Told ya!! He will be finished soon...very soon! Nice weekend for you!

Did I miss them? Judge Susan Hunzinger?

Also, does anyone know where I can find the sire of Everwoods Outlaw? Sierra and Everwood's I'm Packin'? I'll keep searching!

Here are yesterday's results from Susan's judging:

WD, BOW, BOB

Vision's I'm Able

RWD

Forestwood Gone Hollywood at Montview

WB, BOS

Longview Sun Kist Hunny Buns (I think that's her name, just going from memory)

RWB

Mesa (Roger and Carol Bannister's black girl-sorry don't remember her registered name)

Best Puppy, Sporting Group 1

Kenya's Blue Moon Over Rycroft

Dianne

Congrats to all!

Julie....I'm so happy for you!!! Way to go Monty!!!!

Hogan's Mom

Congrats to Julie and Montie! I was hoping that you were able to finish him today. It will happen very soon - he looks very nice.
I have to brag on my special girl. My English Cocker Spaniel, Barrister's Magic Charm (Devon, was stolen July 25th. She was found on Oct. 24th in a town 15 miles away. It took 7 hours to comb out the mats, several fleas baths and 2 trips to the vet's office to remove deeply embedded foxtails and a shot of Droncit to get her looking like the beautiful girl she once was. She was supposed to make her show debut at the Santa Barbara in August. Instead her first outing was yesterday at Paso Robles in the 9 - 12 month class. Devon won her class, took Best Puppy and Best Opposite Sex! It was a perfect day. If you haven't already, microchip your dogs - it works!

Congratulations to Devon and the Rianda family!!! Whoo-hoooo!!! That's some show debut! And more than *just* a happy ending at that!

RWB

Mesa (Roger and Carol Bannister's black girl-sorry don't remember her registered name)
---------------------------------
Mesa's registered name is Can. Ch Gorsebrook Mesa at Greenhill WC JH.

Congratulations, Roger and Caroline, and to Leslie Grant (Gorsebrook Labradors)!!!

This is a girl who won a very competitive Open Black class last week at the HDLRC specialty show (only a few weeks after finishing her AKC JH title, too!).

Yep...Just 4 more singles to go!

Monty just turned 2 at the end of October, so we hopefully have a few more good years in the ring together, LOL.

Thank you all for the warm congratulations!
I just love lab people...you couldn't possibly find a more wonderful, supportive group!

Monty showed very well for me this weekend, though I'm sure I didn't do him any favors in the group ring this afternoon. He's a great dog, and a huge clown. What a fun journey this is!

Thank you to Monty's breeders, Leslie and Michael Plank of Forestwood Labradors, for trusting me (the newbie) with such a fantastic dog.

And thank you, thank you, thank you, Jo-Anne (Imagine Labradors) for being my support this afternoon, trying to get me all psyched up to go into that groups ring myself- You are such a wonderful friend to us! That is definitely a daunting task for a novice.

Everwoods Outlaw is owned by Dan & Sharene
Clark. I'm not surprised that she won today. I saw her at High Desert specialty last week and she was adorable. Congrats to all the winners!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Susan - great news on Able!! does that finish him?

Congrats to all!

Julie, I'm so happy for you! WTG Monty!

Congratts Julie on winning of Monty.

Congrats Julie and Monty, WTG!!!

Congrats to Kevin Henry on another great win on your wonderful boy Visions I'm Able. Did that finish him? You just keep on producing some great dogs and that was a great litter! Congrats to all the other winners. It sounds like it was a fun weekend.

Able needs one more point to finish

Congratulations Dan & Sharene! Your bitch is Beautiful! Way to go!