Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
High Desert LRC Marked Catalog

All of the winners of High Desert LRC Specialties (Nov. 10 and 11) can be found in the marked catalog here (lower right on the page):
High Desert Website

Congrats to all who made it to the ribbons!

Enjoy!
Dian Welle

Out of lurk mode .... Congrats on Dee Dee's win, Dian

and Tank's back-to-back JAM's.

Re: High Desert LRC Marked Catalog

Thanks. Still can't believe her going WB. That was absolutely not something I anticipated at all. I think I still have that dumb look of shock on my face.

Congratulations on Andy's wins. You have done well by him!

Di <-- proud Grandma

You wear that look well! Andy had a nice show

I was so proud of him.

Re: You wear that look well! Andy had a nice show

He certainly did, and very well-deserved! He's maturing into an incredibly handsome guy, and that face... To die for! ! And, Di- I just love that Dee-Dee! She's *such* a cutie and so full of personality! You both must be very proud- between all of the dogs shown between your 2 families, they all did fantastic!!!

Great show, for the 2nd year in a row!!!
Beautiful weather, good friends, gorgeous dogs, tons of freebies (including an outstanding menu), lots of good wines (I'm surprised there was any left on Saturday night), and a terrific handling seminar- thanks, Vonnie!

Another year of "Putting the 'special' back in specialty!" Can't wait to see what next year brings

Re: High Desert LRC Marked Catalog

>>Another year of "Putting the 'special' back in specialty!" Can't wait to see what next year brings<<

I know several people who already have their thinking caps on. I can't wait!

Di