Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blue Brags

Dianne, what a week-end for your "Blue" girl, she's such a joy to watch, she shows her heart out and seems to love every minute of it!
Chris hats off to you, your doing GREAT! As you always say "The important thing is that Moon's babies are doing better than himself"...
What a way to spend a nice week-end being with our dogs and enjoying our friends!!!
Until the next show.
Tricia

Re: Blue Brags

Thanks Tricia!!! She's so much fun to show, just like her daddy Moon! It's also nice to know that she'll show for other people too and I also forgot to say thanks to Tiffany Brooks for showing Blue in Winner's both days for me. Great job Tiffany! And thanks again to young Mallori for showing Dutch in Best Puppy for me too! She did good too. When I took Blue back in for Best Puppy in Show I took her stuffed mouse toy in the ring with me and she just had a grand time playing around.

Gotta love all those Moon babies! Can't wait to see your new Moon boy next weekend.

What a fun weekend we all had!

Dianne

I heard Blue did a repeat Dianne. A very well done job you two. Congratulations.

Tricia: I am looking forward to seeing your Junior Handler in the making again. What a doll she is and competent.

Nice thread you two!

Re: Re: Blue Brags

Thanks for the support, Mallori absolutely loves it!!! She is becoming much more confident, She is so eager to get in the ring...every show she has to pick her outfit knowing that she may either get to take in a yellow or chocolate. All the way to the show she talks "show" and how much she hopes that she'll get to compete.
Before I know it she will be our handler..LOL She's making quite an impression on the judges and other handlers, they are so eager and willing to help her once in the ring. It's a positive experience for her right now.

Mallori is such a natural! She moves very well with the dogs, in a nice stride and posture. And of course the dogs all love her!

Thank you ":-)", yes Blue repeated her puppy Sporting Group 1 win again on Sunday (and was also RWB)! I just posted the result of all the winners for that day rather than brag again and risk being attacked like the last time I posted out of joy for my baby's accomplishment (just to spare the forum from more negativity). It's truly sad that some people, who have no life, take pride in trying to tearing down others accomplishments.
I just happened to be showing a lot lately and Blue just hit the ring, making some nice debut wins. The shows this past weekend were supported entry shows and the judges were breeder/judges. I think what I was most excited about though was the group wins. We all know that Labs rarely do anything in groups. Even in the all-breed show's puppy group (which is very different from a puppy match), there were many puppies being shown by handlers, many pointed and near their championships, so the competition was very tough. So imagine my surprise when she WINS the class the first day! You could have knocked me over with a feather! In fact, I was so shocked to have been pulled out first that I didn't even noticed the judge give me first until everyone in the ring began congratulating me! Was I excited?? YOU BET! I *thought* I could come here and SHARE this with some of my other doggy friends that would understand. And for the most part, MOST did! I thank those who did, you guys are the BEST! The one person who didn't had to come on here pubically and call me names! She took delight in posting the attack knowing I was at the show and could not respond (not that I would). In fact, I did not even bother to alert Jill and demand she remove the offending posts. As I stated, I have thick skin and that kind of stuff really doesn't bother me. Most people who know me, already know who this person is and it only reflects badly on them. My friends and fellow breeders know who I am as well.
Sorry didn't mean to get into this here, but as you can tell I am still excited for my baby girl. I've been showing dogs for along time and I am not a big breeder, but I do know and can appreciate a good Labrador. I think we all know that feeling when we know we have one! My Boo Boo girl is just that special one for me! And I can never thank her breeder Chris enough for letting me have this baby!!!

Thanks again for all those who have had such nice things to say about my special baby! I just love her!

Dianne