Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Travis's son

CHEERS!!!!
My boy "Tameric Willy" who is son of Great Travis is now Indian Sh.Champion with 4CC'S.I thank Tammy and Eric for giving me this wonderfull boy,he is just 2.5 years old.

Re: Travis's son

Congratulations!!

Val

Congratulations!

Congrats on your new champion! Who is Great Travis?

Re: Re: Travis's son

Great Travis is none other than the beautiful Ch.Sureshot Hyspire Impressive

Thanks Val,Kris and Maureen for your encouragement.
Maureen Travis's name is BISS.Ch.Sureshot Hyspire Impressive

Thanks for the actual name. I make it a point to avoid advertising (usually with LOTS of photos) for the breeds I judge. I would rather not have all those images in my head the first time I see a dog in the ring As a result, I don't know a lot of the "pop" dogs by their call names. I have known several famous dogs over the years named Travis, so just wanted to be sure who was being credited with this new champion. I'm sure it also had a mother that should get some of the credit as well

I am sorry Maureen,Yes Offcourse i forgot to name his mother's name,she is "Hyspire something royal" owned by Tammy & Eric,Tameric labradors.Maine

Congrats.....Gurvinder but you did not mention the best in show lineups and his group wins

I am sorry Sunil ji,Again I forgot to mention that my boy got CC,BOB,GROUP WINNER and 5TH BIS AND 6TH BIS in two shows held simultaneously.