Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Decoy Labs WINS ALL at LRCSC

Congrats to JUDY DAVIS and the DECOY "Kids".....LRCSC (the Oldest Lab Club in the US) Has their Annual Awards Dinner After their Speciality and They Present the following Conformation Awards for the YEAR..Winners Dog, Winners Bitch, BBE, Brood Bitch, Stud Dog, Top Show Dog, Top Amateur Handler....

JUDY DAVIS..DECOY...WON ALL THE AWARDS
I don't believe this has EVER been done before!
Wish I could have been there Judy, you have worked so hard and now the "Proof is in the Pudding!"

Re: Decoy Labs WINS ALL at LRCSC

That is *so* awesome!!! Big congrats to the Decoy Dogs and their momma. (Love that kennel name BTW.)

Congratulations Judy and Decoy dogs!!!
Always in the ribbons with what comes out of the whelping box! That takes experience, critical judgement, finesse in the ring, and perserverence!
Well-deserved!!!

Congrats! How old is the club??

Started in the late 60's!!! Sanctioned in 1971!

oh that's so wonderful, I know how many years they have worked hard, and certainly deserve every bit of this!

Way to go Judy!!!! Take pride in your accomplishments. These things take years of hard work and dedication.

Congratulations Judy!! Very well deserved.
Marci

Does anyone know how to get ahold of Judy Davis? Want to get another dog from her. My 14 year old lab just passed away and he was wonderful! Thanks! Joanie M mesaheads@verizon.net

I think she retired and doesnt breed anymore.

Judy Davis has retired from breeding.