Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trying to find Judy DeBell

Does anyone know how to locate Judy DeBell? She owned "Reign", Balcroft Silonas Time to Reign. She seems to have disappeared! Thanks.

Re: Trying to find Judy DeBell

Judy has been very ill the last few years. I do not know how to get in touch with her.

The LQ contacted me, they want to use Reign as a "centerfold"; guess they found him on my website because I bred to Reign about 6 years ago.

If anybody has a lead to find her, would be nice for her to at least know that the LQ wants to do this.

Why don't you contact the Solmons-Balcroft- in Canada who bred Reign? While they no longer breed, I did see Linda at a local allbreed back in March. I'm sure they would like to chat about Reign.

Balcroft-Silona bred/owned the dog and campaigned him to #1 in Canada and sent him to US on co-own when he was around 5. He did get his Am CH after a couple years at local shows and did that IABCA Intl CH thing as well. I would think his breeders/owners would be the better contact.

Good point, although final owner should be involved I think.

True but Reign had a big impact in bloodlines here in Ontario while he was here and as 'owner' posted, made quite the mark in his country of orgin. I would hope any centerfold would give a nod to his beginnings.

I, too, have been trying to find Judy DeBell. The last I've heard about her is from the Labrador Quarterly article on Reign after he passed away in 2008.
So many of us have had or have the smart and beautiful offspring of the Reign line and would just like to thank Judy.
We recently lost our special girl Sadie - a Reign granddaugter that we adopted from Judy back in 2001 and are now in the process of adopting a Reign great-granddaugter.
I believe that Judy is here in Pinellas County and will continue to search for her!

Why don't you google her name? There are some Judy Debell's out there. One is living in Michigan, Port Huron.
If you google you can also get some hints as to possible relatives as well. Most of the Judy's I found are approx 67-70 years of age. I guess one of them should be her. Good luck!

I believe that I heard (within the last year) that Judy had passed away. I can't remember the source, and don't know if it was valid.