Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Its that time . . .

I am about to start my Holidays where I will be packing up my bags and heading back to the countryside to spend the next three weeks with my family, friends and all my 4 legged fuzz balls! I cannot wait for the smell of that camp fire, with the dogs at my feet making sure that I dont move a muscle, with a nice glass of wine in my hand, surrounded by love and laughter!

Sadly, this means no high speed internet for these weeks, or any of that fancy dancy technology! So I just wanted to stop by here and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!

There have been so many people, crowds everywhere, rushing and pushing and shoving, all going to get their last minute shopping done. We must get this, and we must get that. You know its definitely christmas time again. During these busy times, don't forget about the most important thing - that beats any Christmas gift that anyone could buy someone - and that is finding the time to love and laugh with your closest friends, family and furries! And when you are rushing around to get the last christmas gift, and you see a helpless person that needs assistance (whether they are stuck in a snow bank, or needing some change) stop and give them a hand, you will feel so much better and they will be smiling ear to ear! And if this opportunity doesn't present you, simply look at someone walking in your direction with a smile - smiles are contagious! and dang they feel great! It might seem so small to you, but it'll make the world of a difference to someone.

Thank you to all my friends and family for your love and support. If you are reading this, then take a moment and sing this tune with me - because YOU ARE! {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHm-rXe2n2Y&feature=related}

Happy Holidays and have a safe and healthy New Year !

Cheers to a new year full of fun times with great friends, (old and new!), great adventures to be found and explored, and a year full of love and laughter!

Jan