Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: LRCP 2011 - News Flash

Well, I had 2 phones dialing (cell and work) for 50minutes. I have the privilege of great headsets that I could wear and be hands free to still do my business work. After 1hr, and 2 voicemails, there's nothing further to do. I'm NOT impressed over how this reservation system is handled. We'll all know when we see who has "host" hotel rooms.

There are so many other nice places to stay in the Frederick area. Don't fret. I haven't stayed at the host hotel in 10 years and they've been the best.

LRCP 2011 - News Flash

They still had rooms at the HI express down the road....

They do put ONE night's stay on your credit card. That solves a multitude of problems for them. Like people who cancel at the last minute or want to book a half dozen rooms in case friends might want one, etc. etc. etc. They did not do that before people started being abusive. And it should not be a problem. If the fates decide I should stay home for a whelping, there will be lots of people who will gladly take the room off my hands. If I left the $149 in my checking account for 8 months. I might earn 2 bucks at the current rate. Whoopie!