Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: LRCPV Health Clinic

Update, we have added a Cardiologist. Dr. Sedacca will be at our clinic. The flyer is not yet updated, I will post again when more information is available.

EIC tests
Annmarie
I will be posting an updated flyer later tonight with more information, however while we wait for me to get that done EIC testing is $65 and sent to the Vet Diag Lab at University of Minn. There is also a $15 blood draw fee.

Am I figuring correctly that it's $80 for EIC testing? The $15 for the blood draw fee is extra on top of the $65 to the University of Minn or is it included? This is the 1st time I am using the University of Minn for EIC. I used DDC prior.

Thank you.

I know DDC has also done EIC clinics for several of the other regional specialties and only charged $45- a net savings of $35 per dog over MN. DDC normally sends free cheek swab kits and even donates a few complimentary tests for the raffle to help raise money for the clubs. http://www.vetdnacenter.com

Thank you!!!

Annmarie
Update, we have added a Cardiologist. Dr. Sedacca will be at our clinic. The flyer is not yet updated, I will post again when more information is available.

Your very welcome! I'm happy too as my girl needs her echo done.
I have just updated the flyer on the website. All information is there. Let me know if you have any problems with it. Clinic questions should be referred to the email on the flyer, but I will be more than happy to field them as well.
New Englanders, enjoy your weekend. It is supposed to be beautiful

Just received word that our clinic will remain open through September 7th for CERF's and Cardiac. If you think you are too late, we still have room for a few more. Flyer available on the Coming Events page of our website:
www.lrcpv.org

LRCPV Health Clinic - Thank you

The Labrador Retriever Club of the Pioneer Valley would like to thank all those that came to our clinic. It was a beautiful day and we had a full parking lot and waiting room most of the day. Things went smoothly (well, with respect to a clinic ) and we are very grateful to all those that supported us.
Look for us next September. We hope to see you all again