Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shameless brag

I would like to brag that Jake (Linamia's Thanks for the Memories RA SH) is 3 for 3 passes in Masters this year! Jake is entirely from conformation stock, being a homebred son of Ch Waterbound Locke On Laddy MH out of a daughter of Ch Campbellcroft's Banks JH. His trainer, Larry Sonntag, has handled him to his passes. His co-owner, Sue Kiefer, started his field training and developed his wonderful desire to retrieve. I have handled him to conformation points and trained and handled him to the RA with a first, second and fourth in his classes.

Jake was the dog that fell apart in the field last year after suffering an inner ear infection. We think he has recovered!

I figured I'd better brag about the perfect record for 2010 before he NQs in the next test. Even if he makes it 4 for 4, we will run out of tests for the year before he titles unless Larry decides to go to tests that are outside his usual range - or I handle him. So far, Jake and I do fine in the Rally ring together but have trouble getting on the same wave length in the field.

Re: Shameless brag

Congratulations to everyone involved - GO JAKE!!!!!

That's a great brag Peggy - you have every right to be proud of him! When is the next test?

WAY TO GO, PEGGY!!!! That's awesome.

Best,

Leslee Pope
Huntcrest

Congrats to you Peggy! He looked great last weekend!

Way to go!!!
Congrats.

Awesome!!!! Congratulations

You brag, that is a wonderful achievement. Alot of work and a very good dog. Here comes another MH.

Yeah Team Jake! We will have to have a toast on Sunday for him!

Island View on the 28th. Wish us luck and no in line marks with a long bird falling within the arc of a short bird (not Jake's strong point).

Ann H
You brag, that is a wonderful achievement. Alot of work and a very good dog. Here comes another MH.

Like father like son. Good luck on the next leg!