General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Poop Eaters

Yes....yes it sure is!

Ha! Ha!! Thank you for the Friday afternoon chuckle. Even running toward them with the poop scooper and yelling does not deter...then they snatch and run. So gross...I just give up. Winter is worse...they are like little frozen treats. Why is it I spend so much on dog food again??

I've often wondered why nobody makes pizza flavored dog food. Maybe poop flavor would be a hit? Mine like kitty bon-bons and deer poop even better. Ugggggghhhhh!!!

You are so disgusting! I would never look at pizza the same way again. Yuk!!!!!

Has this changed since the last time we got grossed out discussing it a few weeks ago lol? Labs eat poop........... especially after a litter.

Do the best you can picking it up fast. The rest goes right into their tummies warm and right off the presses. Now say ewwwwww again.

I give all three of my dogs about a 1/4 cup of pineapple with their meals. It doesn't seem to stop it all together, but there has been a decrease in the frequency, which really is saying a lot. I guess it makes the taste less appealing??? Ewww... Other than that, I just try to clean it up.

Whoever discovers the cause and cure for poop eating will be a millionaire, that's for sure!

And this seems to be one situation where "DROP/LEAVE IT!!!!" doesn't work either!

On a more serious note, it's SO nice to know that our dogs are like everyone elses - they're NOT perfect & yes, they gross us out but they ARE the best! Tks for the Friday afternoon levity!

Me2
I've often wondered why nobody makes pizza flavored dog food. Maybe poop flavor would be a hit? Mine like kitty bon-bons and deer poop even better. Ugggggghhhhh!!!

Mine love kitty bon-bons too!! And goose poop oh and not mentioning the horse poop! But like someone else said... I'm glad that my Labs are normal and like the rest of them!

YOU need to go find your lost sense of humor. Sheesh!

Breeder
You are so disgusting! I would never look at pizza the same way again. Yuk!!!!!

"Mine love kitty bon-bons too!! And goose poop oh and not mentioning the horse poop!"

And have you noticed that "crap" like this rarely makes them sick?! Go figure!

Have a good weekend everyone!

CM
"Mine love kitty bon-bons too!! And goose poop oh and not mentioning the horse poop!"

And have you noticed that "crap" like this rarely makes them sick?! Go figure!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Do your Labs eat poops in every weather or do they seem to eat more poops in specific weathers?

Doesn't matter to mine - they love frozen poopsicles too!

CM
Doesn't matter to mine - they love frozen poopsicles too!

Mine too... I've noticed though that in days when it's very rainy they don't like to eat as much poop as they normally do!

My girl likes it fresh. not rained on or frozen

I find picking up asap as it hits the ground breaks the habit. She hasn't eaten it in quite a while.

But i don't have 5-10 dogs to run after picking up before they get it LOL

My girl only eats her daughters poop, never her own or any other dogs.

My moms Lab will eat anyones.

I tried everything, deter, pineapple, etc. nothing worked.