Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free Raffle for Hunt Starting next week. More info

Sorry this is not exactly all about dogs but we are beginning a new raffle for two people to go hunt for three days and four nights in South Dakota. This is all inclusive. All you need to pay for is your trip to get there, license and alcohol. You are a standard paying customer like everyone else. There will be a donation to charity made depending on the number entries into the raffle. The donation will be to one of the rescue centers or several depending on how many people enter and post. You also receive another entry into the raffle for each additional post you make. How you qualify is just register and make one forum post. I am a trainer myself for twenty years and produced several titled dogs out of a tiny little kennel that had one or maybe two litters a year but always the finest bloodlines on the bitch and well producing and performing stud. Also need help moderating when these start out. A lot of great hunting and fishing tips, resorts, hunting lodges etc. Go to www.huntingandfishingtheoutdoors.com to register and post so you qualify for the raffle. We are taking anyone who registered from the beginning of August. The raffle will be posted next week. Thanks.

Re: Free Raffle for Hunt Starting next week. More info

I registerd there and I am unable to post on the forum.

Re: Free Raffle for Hunt Starting next week. More info

Please send an email to ccoutdoors@nvc.net