Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LRC National Specialty Raffle

Hi all: Thanks to Jen Leitao we are well on our way to an awesome raffle for the National Specialty. So many clubs and people have pledged baskets from almost every state in the USA, a number of territories, many Canadian provinces, and many countries far from our shores. She missed her calling...she should have been in sales and marketing the way she has persuaded everyone for wonderful donations. We plan to showcase the baskets very attractively and remember there is a contest for the best basket with a prize for your club!

We hope also that individuals might like to donate an item of interest to the general raffle. The last time the National was in New England I remember running out of space for all the great stuff we had on the tables, and I hope we can surpass 2005 for raffle items. You all know what you like to win, so I won't tell you what we would like to receive for donations...use your imagination! If we get word of a donation before catalogs go to press, a thanks will be added if you like.

Contact me to pledge a donation for the general raffle. Small things can be sent to me, large things can be sent to a warehouse offered by Tony Emilio. If you contact me I can share shipping addresses.

October will be here in a blink, so don't procrastinate. As always you can find National Specialty updates on the club web site: www.thelabradorclub.com.

Thank you in advance.

Robin Anderson
Editor, LRC Quarterly News
Raffle Coodinator, 2011