Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Epilepsy research - updated 8/17/11

I talked to the folks at the University of Missouri and we now have 28 sibling pairs. They have blood from 75 seizing dogs, but 47 are without siblings. Most of those loners came from one of the guide dog organizations.

Jess stressed once again, that the more family members they have, the better it is. Parents are very useful, but too often, they are no longer around.

Check the website listed below for information about participation. Please keep the sibling pairs and family members coming!

In a weak moment I was persuaded to run another “garage sale” at the MJLRC specialty show in October. This time I have no puppies due and I will pray to the weather gods to keep the hurricanes away. Please start setting things aside for the sale. I already have a small collection of nice items. Please limit your contributions to dog related items. Anything that could be used with dogs would be greatly appreciated.

Once again, you will receive a ticket(s) for items you contribute. The tickets will be for a VERY special item – more on that to follow.