Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
where to buy kennel runs

I am looking for kennel run panels to fit a certain spot. I need 2, 5 or 6 foot wide, at least 10 foot long and 6 foot high runs.
TSC has a very expensive one ($550 each) but that seems a bit out of reasonable range.
Any suggestions?
TIA!!

Re: where to buy kennel runs

Do you have a Menards where you live? I bought mine there at a reasonable price.

No, never heard of it?

I bought 2 kennels from Wal-Mart (online). They are the ASPCA brand, very good quality and sturdy. They come in 2' panels that are 5' high and you put the panels together in what ever configuration you want. I paid $600 for 2 kennels and they come with the hardward for the roof too. The shipping to my house was only $17. I love them, but I haven't used them outside. I use them when I have puppies in my house.

Capital Fence and Wire, Ottawa Ontario. Expensive, but will last a life time and look brand new ... LOVE mine!!

http://www.masonco.com/canine-systems/chainlink-pens-and-runs

Mason they are the best!

If she thinks $550 is too expensive, she's not going to be interested in Mason's.

Yes, Mason are expensive. I posted that anyway so the O.P. could see the price (and quality) ranges.

can you please tell me where the mason kennels are located.

I am also interested. A few years ago, I got heavy duty kennel panels from Orschel, which made a gorilla tuff kennel 10 x 20. Orschel does not have these kennels any more. They were the best.

Some good fence companies will make portable chain link panels. You just need to let them know you want the heavier guage wire and good strong welds. They make custom dimentions as well as have standard sizes.

Mason is the best. And they do make custom sizes if you want them. There are different sizes of mesh, for different weights of dogs, consider that when purchasing. You can order online, or phone they are VERY helpful, and they ship to your door.
I've had mason kennels for over 20 years, and NEVER had a dog get out of a run !