Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Judie Lynch

It is with great sadness to inform you that Judie Lynch of Raintree Labradors passed away on August 21st, from an eight-year long battle with breast cancer. She was a courageous woman that kept trying to fight off this disease, without ever losing her sense of humor.

While Judie was known for her CH/MH Labrador Retrievers, she additionally had many English Cocker show champions over the years and two of them were CH. Master Hunters. As a breeder she made a HUGE contribution to the breeds.

Judie will be greatly missed by so many of us that respected her as a breeder, a dear friend, a mentor and one with extensive knowledge of the Labrador and English Cocker breeds. She worked for Guide Dogs, Inc., in San Rafael as the breeding director and also worked part time at Guiding Eyes School in New York.

Judie's wishes were that no funeral services be held. However, there will be a Celebration Of Life in the near future. When more details are known, they will be provided.

She is survived by her dedicated and loving husband, Steven Lynch and her many friends, including her loved Labradors and English Cockers. Any cards of condolences may be sent to Steve Lynch, at 10360 Old Redwood Hwy. Penngrove, Ca. 94954

A donation in her name can also be made to the Susan G. Kohman fund at www.komen.org, or 1-877-465-6636.

We send our condolences and prayers to your family.

JUDIE, WE ALREADY MISS YOUR FUN, YOUR LAUGHTER AND TERRIFIC SENSE OF HUMOR BUT WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER IT!

Re: Judie Lynch

I was so sad to learn this news early this morning. She fought hard!

Winnie Limbourne and Judi were good friends. I can only imagine the conversations they're having right now.

Dian

I am really sorry to hear this - I always admired her dedication to producing nice dogs that work.

I am so sorry to hear of this news.

Judie was a hoot to hang around with at the shows. She always kept the group happy, full of laughter and always made sure we were full of her delicious sandwiches and snacks! She was also known for her colourful outfits and matching leads, so if you ever wonder where I got that from, you can know it was because of her!

I will forever remember our times together Judie!

Hugs to her *wonderful* husband Steven, all of her friends, and to her fur-kids!

My condolences to her family and friends. No doubt she is in good company.

I didn't know Judie very well, but I did see her while field training occasionally. She was wonderful with one of my puppies that didn't want to pick up a live pigeon, she knew just what to do!

My condolences to those that loved her, friends and family, human and canine.

Oh my, Trudy, my heart just broke. I had no idea Judie was that ill. I am so very sorry. My thoughts are with her family and her close friends. Rest peaceful my friend, you will be missed.

You are so right Dian! They'll be having a grand time!

My thoughts and prayers are With Steve at this difficult time. I will miss Judys smiling face. She was a wonderful person. She always had a kind word for others, and a great sense of humor.

My condolences to Judie's family and all her friends. May she rest in peace.