Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Diane Correia passed away?

I guess I'm out of the loop but I was unaware that handler Diane Corriea passed away.
My condolences.
Does anyone know what happened?

Re: Diane Correia passed away?

How sad, 125 views and no one cares enough to post.
This woman was a Labrador owner and handler and I am SURE someone out there knows her!!

I am sorry to hear that Diane Correia has passed away. I did not know her and I do not know how she passed. However, I hope she is much happier where she is now

You may also say the same thing about Judie Lynch's post, 347 views, and only 9 responses.

But I bet that neither of these ladies would want us bickering on who responded to what. May they be up in the heavens looking down on us holding their glasses of wine and smiling!

I didn't know her either, and I don't know how she passed, but I wish her godspeed, and hope that she and Judie, and Winnie too, are all enjoying the wonderful dogs that were there waiting for them.

I cannot believe that someone would actually complain about people who look at a thread but do not leave a comment!

I did not know either of these two ladies who recently passed, but did know who Judie was. I do not feel comfortable leaving a comment about either person. However, since I didn't know them personally, it is nice to check in on the thread and see what nice things people post about them and how they remember them. I think with every new post, people come back and look at the thread to see what else has been posted. That adds up the "view" count.

With that said, I don't feel the forum is the proper place to judge a person, good or bad, and say just because no one is commenting that it implies no one cares. There are many other places where friends and family members can reflect on these ladies' lives.

Just my thoughts. RIP Diane and Judie. My condolences to your friends and family.

Brdr
How sad, 125 views and no one cares enough to post.
This woman was a Labrador owner and handler and I am SURE someone out there knows her!!

What a limited view you have!! How judgemental you are!!

I have never posted in threads about death but I do read them. It doesn't mean I don't care. It is because I don't feel comfortable doing it. If I don't know the person well it always feels wrong to post alongside those who do, but I always say a prayer for them and their families.