Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BELUSHI

What a thrill for Katy Bazurto! Her boy CH Gingerbred Party Animal "BELUSHI" earned a Group 1 and a Group 3 this weekend in Reno. This was after 2 GCH 5 wins the same days. Belushi is 10 months old - earned his CH at 7.5 months! AND he is getting recognition in the Group Ring. He is out of my CH Gingerbred Party Shoes and by GCH Hyspire BLAZE. This does not all come that easy...Katy weekly took him to conformation classes from 4 months forward and then trusted Lisa Fennell to do the job! Good work team Belushi! Great to see Labradors in the Group ring!!

Re: BELUSHI

Big congrats to all ladies!

What wonderful news! Congrats to Katy Bazurto & Christine Tye on an early finished CH Gingerbred Party Animal-Belushu, 5 wins and 2 GCH wins those same days. Yowza!

Luv that name also! I hope he is a real party animal and you 2 are pinching yourselves thinking this has been a dream come-true. The hardwork by Katy and your breeding, won't go unrecognized.

You and Katy should party hard with Belushi.

Got to see him at the Rose City specialty and he is one gorgeous young boy! Congrats Team Belushi!!!

Thank you for the congratulations! Its been an unbelievable ride and definitely a dream come true for me and my family.

Woohooo...Congratulations !!

WOW! Congratulations! Job well done

As an update, Belushi finished his Grand Championship yesterday at the Sir Francis Drake show in Vallejo, CA. He is 11 months old. Thank you to all for the wonderful comments and support of my boy