Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
another strange email - have you seen this one?

I found it very odd as I do not have either of these breeds

"Hello,
My name is J*******, I am an Oncologist,i work for some major hospitals. I came across your email address through surfing the Internet affiliated with the US chamber of Commerce.My late Grandmother was a puppy breeder, She died about 4 months ago and she left a Female English Bulldog and a Female Maltese before she died. One of the Female puppy recently had litter 3 puppies.

They are so adorable,but due to my job as an Oncologist it does not give me the proper time to take good care of the babies, I would have loved to take care of them myself but due to the nature of my job, i almost do not have time for my self, So i am currently finding for them a caring & loving parent, who will take good care of them and are also willing to adopt, if you are genuinely interested in having one or more of them , please do feel free to email me immediately,for more details and information.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

Dr.J******"

Re: another strange email - have you seen this one?

This is just another variation of scams. In this one, there are no puppies, they attempt to get you to send money to have them shipped to you so you can sell them or to send you some bogus money order that's a fake and a fraud, then send them back money for shipping. But there are no puppies. Again, as with the others, it's best not to respond at all.