Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LQ Mag

Just called to see if they'd sent it
It was mailed out 08/24/2011
Has anyone received yet by chance?

Re: LQ Mag

I have not received mine but am looking forward to the Stud Issue. I have heard from quite a few people who took pages out so looks like it's going to be a nice packed issue.

I'm hoping it shows up in our mail tommorow. Would be a nice little Birthday Present for me !!

I can't wait to get mine! I hope there are lots and lots of ads!!

For those who don't advertise because you have a website, I beg you to reconsider. Many of us keep a library of our LQs for future reference. I have been disappointed by many websites that remove a dog's page and that history is lost. I really miss the Windfall Labradors website and all of that history...

Thank you for sharing that info with us, it's a good excuse to stop with a cold drink and look at the handsome boys.

Maybe it's in the mailbox now????

I am hoping it comes today before Irene hits. Could be a nice read by candlelight tomorrow

I'm so excited!
I can't wait to get mine! I hope there are lots and lots of ads!!

For those who don't advertise because you have a website, I beg you to reconsider. Many of us keep a library of our LQs for future reference. ....)

I agree, don't forget there is also Julie Browns, now the Directory and a new one that is currently advertising as well. I have stacks of old LQ's, Lab Reviews, Lab Digests, Lab News Letters ect. and refer back to them. As much as I like to surf the web, it's difficult to compare pedigrees and breed type without printing them out.

You called that guy and asked where your magazine was and you actually still have a head? :)