Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Atlanta results?

I realize weather may be preventing results from being posted, or not a big entry, or some absences...
I'm hoping someone has the results for this show from yesterday and today. Can't seem to get in touch with anyone...and I am interested as I have a girl out there that I bred, and the co-owner hasn't gotten any results either.
Thanks in advance

Re: Atlanta results?

I think that the majors didn't hold. Lots of absentees from FL.

So, who won in ATL????

For you LOOSER!!! I picked part of you up at the show site and put it where you belong, guess where that is?
The show was very nice, and some owners had to stay at home to protect their family and home. I would have stayed home for that reason but was lucky enough to be out of the harm's way. People like you should take the place of one of the eighteen that wasn't so lucky. God bless those families.

winner
For you LOOSER!!! I picked part of you up at the show site and put it where you belong, guess where that is?
The show was very nice, and some owners had to stay at home to protect their family and home. I would have stayed home for that reason but was lucky enough to be out of the harm's way. People like you should take the place of one of the eighteen that wasn't so lucky. God bless those families.

Winner if you were there at the shows why don't you post some results?