Re: just for fun progesterone

Monday will be 6.2

4.3 Good Luck!

6.0 in the morning
7.2 in the afternoon

Make sure you let us know what it is today!

Betcha it will be around 10.0

Jessica
4.3 Good Luck!

...hoping this does not show as a double post...

You win! 4.0 at 10:00 this morning. I was hoping for at least 5, so stud muffin could ship, wanting to avoid Labor Day weekend...(surgical, chilled). testing again tomorrow! WhT do you all think for the next reading?

Just goes to show................. You gotta keep testing until you hit 5.0 Bet she is there tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you!

Grins and Giggles
Jessica
4.3 Good Luck!

...hoping this does not show as a double post...

You win! 4.0 at 10:00 this morning. I was hoping for at least 5, so stud muffin could ship, wanting to avoid Labor Day weekend...(surgical, chilled). testing again tomorrow! WhT do you all think for the next reading?

My guess is 4.8 but could be about 5.3. Hopefully I am wrong though I agree holidays always mess stuff up If she ovulates by Tues afternoon doing a surgical even as late as Sat you are probably going to be good. Definitely test till she does though. I co-own a bitch and we just did a surgical on her last week. She was 19.4 on 8/22 did a surgical 1st thing on 8/24 so we are keeping our fingers crossed too. My guess is our girl ovulated late on 8/20 early 8/21 so if we are right she should get prego Obviously too early to tell but don't go too early. I have heard so often that is why you get a miss and when the sperm is practically dropped right on the eggs they have little work to do after that

My girl was 3.9 Friday and 22.2 on Monday glad I got a breeding on Sunday. Never had one rise so fast. They just love to make you crazy.