Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Atlanta Specialty

What would be the best hotel to stay at around the Atlanta Expo center that accepts dogs?

TIA

Re: Atlanta Specialty

Is the Atlanta Specialty at the Expo Center???

Ah yeah, read up:
http://galrc.com/galrc-specialty-october-20-23-2011/

and don't highjack the thread.

The Greater Atlanta LRC specialty will be at the Expo Center South which is on Jonesboro Rd just off and south of 285.
I am checking on what dog friendly hotels are listed in the prem list and will post that infor when we have it.
Entries do close Oct 5, 2011. Superintendent is Onofrio. Show date is Oct 20 with supported entries on Oct, 21-23.
Julia

Is there a place to camp?

I am copy/pasting so hope this comes through OK. There are RV spaces available, some with electric and others without. I am not sure when exactly the prem list will be mailed out, but you can contact Onofrio if you are outside the area and wish to have one mailed to you.
Hope to see everyone there!
Julia

MOTELS IN THE AREA THAT WILL ACCEPT DOGS
PLEASE NOTE: Auto Race in area • Make room reservations early
Crowne Plaza ........................................................................................................................................404-768-6660
1325 Virginia Ave (off 85), Atlanta
($92.00 per night plus $50.00 non-refundable pet fee)
Mention you are with the Georgia Classic Cluster
I-75 & EXIT 235:
Holiday Inn Jonesboro ......................................................................................................................770-968-4300
6288 Old Dixie Highway, Morrow
($15.00 non-refundable pet fee per room)
I-75 & EXIT 233:
Drury Inn.................................................................................................................................................770-960-0500
Jonesboro Rd, GA 54, Morrow
Quality Inn Southlake.......................................................................................................................770-960-1957
($10.00 pet fee)
Red Roof South....................................................................................................................................770-968-1483
Motels used by exhibitors are considered a part of the show grounds. Misconduct or destruction
of hotel property will be cause for an Event Committee hearing.

GREATER ATLANTA LABRADOR RETRIEVER CLUB, INC.
Specialty followed by 3 Days of Supported Entries with Sweepstakes(all indoors-same location)
Atlanta Exposition Center South, Atlanta GA – Onofrio, Supt.

Thursday, October 20, 2011
Breed, Dogs, Bitches and Non-Regular - Janet Farmilette (Mijans)
Sweepstakes - Steven Kirschner (Big Sky)

Friday, October 21, 2011 - Douglasville Kennel Club
Breed - Michael Faulkner
Sweepstakes - Joan Saldana (Zinfndel)

Saturday, October 22, 2011 - Atlanta Kennel Club
Breed - Bonnie Threlfall Sweepstakes - Rhiann Houchins (Featherdown)

Sunday, October 23, 2011 - Newnan Kennel Club
Breed - Gail Shearer (Bonaventure) Sweepstakes - Earl Carlton (Sheabourne)