Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LRCP Bare Bones 2011

Hi All,

As Hurricane Irene passes through the neighborhood it feels like fall is in the air and we all know what fall brings…Bare Bones!!!  Bare Bones Headquarters is abuzz with activity and we are well on our way to putting on another great specialty show.

The Bare Bones show committee has been hard at work for months now and the premium has been snail mailed, e-mailed and made available at LRCP.com.  We're excited to announce that we also have a great surprise for everyone this year...  exhibitors will have the opportunity to enter on-line, via LRCP.com.  The process is quick, easy and best of all…FREE!  BIG thanks to our fantastic webmaster for making this option possible! 

Prepaid catalogs are not only cheaper, but they are also highly recommended.  We will only have a very small number of catalogs available for sale at the show, but exhibitors can add-on a catalog when using the LRCP.com on-line entry form and spectators can prepay for catalogs right from the Bare Bones webpage. 

Those wishing to place a catalog ad can e-mail their ads directly to our catalog advertising chair, Sharlene Pitman BrookhavenLabradors@Verizon.net and save time and money by paying for their ads at LRCP.com.

As always, we greatly appreciate your support and welcome any and all donations.  Those wishing to sponsor a prize can contact me directly and I will let you know what is still available.  In addition to sponsorships we also welcome donations for judge’s welfare, rosettes and the overall general Bare Bones fund.  All donors will be thanked in the catalog.

The raffle is sure to knock our socks off again, thanks to your fantastic donations and our wonderful raffle chair.  Please contact Val Taylor at fairhavenlabs@yahoo.com, or (717) 514-8963 regarding donations and/or volunteer opportunities for working this year’s raffle.  You can coordinate delivery of your raffle donation in advance or simply bring it to the show. 

While many have been hard at work for some time now, we still need your help to make Bare Bones and our supported entries at Middleburg Kennel Club on Sat. and Sun. 10/29 and 10/30 a success.  Please consider volunteering in the following areas:

* Obedience & Rally Stewards - please contact Donna or Bill Ritter at (717) 646-9137 or rfamily@aol.com

* Raffle - please contact Val Taylor at (717) 514-8963 or fairhavenlabs@yahoo.com

* Grounds - set up will begin at 12 noon on Thursday 10/27 and clean up will commence as soon as the show concludes on Friday.

* Saturday morning continental breakfast at Middleburg Kennel Club

* Saturday lunch.  The LRCP is well known for great hospitality!!

* Sunday morning continental breakfast at Middleburg Kennel Club

If you have any questions, please contact us anytime.  We look forward to seeing you all in October!

Kim Stahl  rygwoodlabs@hotmail.com
Sue Puffenbarger  labbers@gmail.com
2011 LRCP Bare Bones Chairs

Re: LRCP Bare Bones 2011

Can you check the email for Val? It came back undeliverable when I emailed her at
fairhavenlabs@yahoo.com

Try this one:

labladyval@hotmail.com

Sue Puff
2011 Bare Bones Co-chair

Judges and dates for the specialty and following shows Please?

That was posted by Anne Maynard yesterday. Look through the posts.

To make it easier...here it is...COMPLETE info along with show site directions is available at www.lrcp.com

17th Annual Bare Bones Specialty Show for Labradors Only
All-Breed Obedience Trial, and
7th All-Breed Rally Trial
Friday October 28th, 2011

Judges
Mrs. Trudy Rose – (Talimar) - Dogs and Intersex
Mr. Roy Cone (Waterbound) - Regular Bitch Classes
Dr. Fran Smith (Danikk) - Sweepstakes
Ms. Carol Brown – Junior Showmanship
Ms. Betsy Horn Humer – Obedience
Ms. Betsy Horn Humer - Rally

LRCP Supported Entry at Middleburg Kennel Club, Saturday, October 29th
Mr. Roy Cone (Waterbound) - Dogs & Breed
Mrs. Trudy Rose (Talimar) - Bitches
Ms. Jodi Martin (Carriage Hill) - Sweepstakes

LRCP Supported Entry at Middleburg Kennel Club, Sunday, October 30st
Ms. Cheryl Curtis (Erinhill) – Regular Classes
Mr. Neil Martin (Carriage Hill) – Sweepstakes
Three Days of Breeder Judges and Majors!!!!
Check out our Southern Hospitality under the LRCP tent at the Supported Entry Shows!

Sue Puff
2011 Bare Bones Show Co-Chair

Hi everyone -

I have 2 emails you can reach me through - labladyval@hotmail.com or fairhavenslabs@yahoo.com.

We had a terrific raffle last year thanks to the many wonderful donations received and I hope that this year's raffle is even better!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Valerie Taylor
2011 Bare Bones Raffle Chair
Fair Havens

Hard to believe it has been 17 years. Can't wait

Bump...

Attending a few shows while the dogs are in coat prior. I think I'm passing on BB this year. It will be the first time in several years. Thanks for posting all of the information tho.