Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks to Jersey Skylands for their show

I was only able to attend the JSLRC show on Friday but I had a wonderful time. As usual the club members went out of their way to make sure everything ran smoothly. The members were helpful and friendly, the hard-working ring steward and judges were gracious, the dogs were gorgeous, the site location is perfect for dogs and humans, the food at their hospitality table was delicious,and the weather cooperated fully. Thanks very much for the hard work and effort that you put into yet another great specialty!

Re: Thanks to Jersey Skylands for their show

Ditto to everything Barbara said. Great show.

Thank you for a great time. The show was well done, seemed to go off without a hitch. Hospitality exceptional and what about the deli/bagel table, I was in haven, thank you Micki and the Ladies who brought it all together.

This was my first time at the show and I had a great time .. the location was great, the dogs were gorgeous, the raffle was to die for, and while I arrived at 4 on Friday and missed the lunch, the Saturday breakfast was very tasty! Thank you to the Club and it's members for a lovely Specialty ..

Thank you so much - JSLRC members appreciate the positive feedback. I hope we can make next year even better!