Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Laura Reich

Congratulate Kim Bridgewater on her new MASTER HUNTER "Jack".
He is Poplar Forest Jumpin Jack Synergy MH. This is the son of Kims CHAMPION MASTER HUNTER Ch Lor-als Got Our Powerplay CD MH owned by Kim. How nice is that to title the "show bred" father, and then title his "show bred" son.
On to the show ring for another Dual Champion! Good luck Kim!

Re: Laura Reich

Congratulations to all!

Whoops, swap that title with my name. You can tell I don't do this much!

A Big Congrats! Nicely Done!

Re: New Master Hunter

Nice achievement. Congrats to all !

Re: New Master Hunter

Oh Congratulations to all of you!

Large congrats Kim Bridgewater & Jack M.H.! Congrats on dogs from your Lor-Al show-bred lines master hunter titling.......showing they can do it all Laura.

Congrats to all involved!!! A very special title! and a CH/MH is also a very special title and definately NO small feat......BUT Laura, a CH/MH is NOT a DUAL CH.
I can only wish that there will be another one of those....
Again SINCERE congrats on the MH!!

Some say dual, just meaning title at both ends. VERY NICE. Congrats to all. Like to see the working dogs.

sooo would a CH/RN (rally novice) be a dual CH? Or a CH/JH for that matter NO.
A dual CH is a FC/CH not a CH/MH
I will not say anything further, just pointing it out.

Why,why. Just congrats and go on. Most know what a true Dual is, but that was not why we were, Congrats to all.

Thanks folks, I thought the "sight" post was quite petty myself.
This is a major accomplishment for the dog and handler. The sire of this dog is the one that was burned bad in a fire and then went on to complete his Master Title. Talk about incredible Labrador spirit.

Re: Jack the MASTER HUNTER

Definitely BRAVO & KUDOS to Kim & Jack. The spirit of Blades lives on. Determination, Loyalty and Trainability. Kim's had a tough year, working full time and finding time to train Jack. . compared to us who are retired and life is good. If we need to see a Field/CH produce one and train it. ! Of course, gotta pick the right judges and the right home and right trainer. Could be in somebodies backyard and no money or time to title. :) :)

Laura what is a "Sight" post. did I miss it. too new to know....LOL Thanks for producing Blades. I'm glad to have a grandson...River

Incredible Spirit and incredible genes that were passed on to Jack. Kudos to you Kim for recognizing his strengths and training him all the way to his MH. What an accomplishment for a Father and Son nonetheless?

Absolute KUDOS for coming back from diversity and multi generation MH!