Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Apple, North Branch NJ shows cancelled

http://www.akc.org/events/event_cancellations.cfm

Wish we could send this rain to Texas for the week!

Re: Big Apple, North Branch NJ shows cancelled

Well here is a good picture of why the shows had to be cancelled !

http://www.dogshowpoop.blogspot.com/

Looks perfect for showing Labradors!

Breeder
Looks perfect for showing Labradors!

Looks great for a Hunt Test.

Hey Charlotte, you're a brave lady. I'm surprised you didn't get chewed out for posting this unless you were the show chairperson. Shame on you for not letting them announce this here first.

"Hey Charlotte, you're a brave lady. I'm surprised you didn't get chewed out for posting this unless you were the show chairperson. Shame on you for not letting them announce this here first. "

Seriously? They are not that small minded and had already sent out emails. I didn't quote the emails or scoop the story, waiting until it appeared on the akc site. Kudos to the clubs for giving it their best, having the tents up, etc. Oh, and thanks for the back-handed compliment. Nevertheless,
let us save talk of bravery for the 9/11 victims, the survivors, the rescuers, searchers, and dogs that did the work, Big Apple, USA style.

Charlotte K.
"Hey Charlotte, you're a brave lady. I'm surprised you didn't get chewed out for posting this unless you were the show chairperson. Shame on you for not letting them announce this here first. "

Seriously? They are not that small minded and had already sent out emails. I didn't quote the emails or scoop the story, waiting until it appeared on the akc site. Kudos to the clubs for giving it their best, having the tents up, etc. Oh, and thanks for the back-handed compliment. Nevertheless,
let us save talk of bravery for the 9/11 victims, the survivors, the rescuers, searchers, and dogs that did the work, Big Apple, USA style.

NO, I was not being serious. Joking. You must have missed the other thread about another show being cancelled and the OP getting vilified because she was just spreading the email that she received.