Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LQ east coast anyone

Has anyone on the eastern seaboard received their LQ yet?
Waiting patiently in Boston

Re: LQ east coast anyone

I live in New England and received mine a few days ago.

Recd mine Thursday 9/8 in PA.

Received in the Carolinas about a week ago.

Got it today, 9/9 in NJ

Got mine in Pa. today as well. Very nice!

thanks everyone! maybe I will receive mine tomorrow and have all weekend to look at the beautiful boys.

9/3 in NY

Yesterday!

Boston and still waiting

None.

Still waiting in south jersey

Is it just me, or can anyone else not get on the LQ website?

Nope, not just you. I just tried hoflin.com an couldn't get on.

Received mine in Syracuse, NY last Thursday.

Boston North Shore got it today

Got mine last Friday in the Albany, NY area.

Just when I figured my subscription must have expired, Saturday morning, there it was!

well.....Saturday came and went and no LQ. I was beginning to think I had an expired subscription, but checked my checkbook and there it was, so I guess I will chalk it up to Hoflin, Irene, the Post Office and bulk drop ship......meanwhile I wait...

I live in South Jersey received mine last weekend on Sept 3rd. I was told by someone else that Hoflin told them that they mail out the LQ by alpha (last name) so unfortunately some will wait longer then others. Not sure how true it is but seems to be true by how we all get them (same states) at different times all over the country.

Another Jersey Girl
I live in South Jersey received mine last weekend on Sept 3rd. I was told by someone else that Hoflin told them that they mail out the LQ by alpha (last name) so unfortunately some will wait longer then others. Not sure how true it is but seems to be true by how we all get them (same states) at different times all over the country.

Going by the last names of the people that received it later, that makes no sense to me.

I think they land when they want to. No rhyme or reason although you had a good idea there.